‣ giorno giovanna

req by peachcreme

prompt: 30. "Just pretend to be my date."

giorno giovanna x fem!reader (3rd person because experiment B)) also i might've made giorno ooc because i forgot how to write him)

happy jojo friday!! <3

--

(base idea: pudding shop sells FREE pudding for anyone with a date/ who's a couple, giorno is craving for that pudding so he wants it and asks y/n to pretend to be his date)

As Giorno was passing by the streets of Naples, he came across a pudding shop which sold pudding — of course.

His eyes widened as he saw a poster that said; "Have a date? You get one more pudding of your desired pudding for free!"

Giorno smirked, knowing who he was gonna ask for the deal.

-

"(Y/N)?"

Giorno brought his hand up and knocked gently on the door of (Y/N)'s dorm. A loud groan was heard from the other side as the doorknob began to turn.

Standing in front of a well-dressed man was a drained-looking (Y/N). She had a plain gray t-shirt which proudly said; "Mabuhay!" and some black baggy pants. (Y/N) rubbed her eyes with her fist and looked up to the chick-magnet in front of her.

"I have a favor, (Y/N)." he asked politely, he fiddled with his thumbs anxiously, hoping for (Y/N) not to decline the offer.

"What do you want?" (Y/N) replied in a raspy voice.

"okay, get dressed first. We're gonna go outside."

"You owe me one." 'Tch, what is that little devil planning anyways? I better get something out of this.'  (Y/N) thought with her blunt attitude. She shut the door and ran to her closet, shuffling for something to wear.

Giorno came in with no permission, he looked at (Y/N) who was looking through her closet to find something to wear.

"That polo would look good on you, don't you think?" he pointed at a pale-yellow polo shirt with a white stripe in the middle.

"I guess; I'll take that with some white shorts."

"Be careful (Y/N), lots of perverts lying on the streets." Giorno warned, quickly making the short girl (hahaha i'm sorry) rethink of her decision.

"I don't need to be too fancy, right?"

Giorno shook his head, (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief and took out the pair of black jeans and the same polo shirt along with some yellow ankle socks.

"Leave, I'm going to change."

And with that he left the dorm — waiting in the hallways that led to other many dorms that were rented by other students.

As 20 minutes passed by, Giorno was worried the offer for the extra pudding was limited. He didn't have time to check. He was too engrossed by the idea of getting a free pudding.

"Let's go." the door opened and was slammed from the inside. Standing there was a well-dressed (Y/N) that had her polo semi-tucked in her pants, she also carried a small shoulder bag enough to hold in her money and phone. Nothing else.

Giorno admired her for how she dressed so neatly yet simple.

He nodded at (Y/N) and led her to the outside of the dormitory, when they both reached the food street — Giorno quickly grabbed her hand, making the poor girl flush.

"W-What're you doing?!" she questioned quite loudly, almost grabbing the attention of the people around her.

"I know it's sudden to ask but," he let out a sigh.

"Just pretend to be my date."

(Y/N)'s cheeks turned red, 'Me? His date?'

'You're really good at using people, Giorno.' she thought to herself.

Her skin color turned back to normal as she scoffed out a "Fine."

Giorno felt a wave of victory washing over him – 'I finally get something for free.'

He felt a bit too proud and started doing actions that confused (Y/N). Such as making proud faces and smiling – and he does weird poses; having his fist on the right side of his chest. 'Such a dork.' (Y/N) thought to herself, admiring the cute confusing-to-look-at figure.

As (Y/N) and Giorno continue walking, they reached their destination.

"We're here." Giorno remarked, (Y/N) looked at the poster and thought – 'That's why he brought me here. Selfish bastard.' – She sighed and looked at Giorno, who looked like a 5 year old getting a present for Christmas. "You childish brat." said (Y/N) with confidence in her tone, crossing her arms as they both walked through the door.

"Buon Pomeriggio!" the cashier kindly greeted Giorno and (Y/N), he seemed to notice that Giorno and (Y/N) were holding hands – so he took note that they should have two puddings of the same type instead of one.

"May we please have Chocolate Pudding?" he asked in a suave tone, his words slipping out of his tongue in a gentle manner. The cashier nodded as Giorno paid with his debit card in hand. (Y/N) loosened her grip – Giorno tightened his grip yet not tight enough to cause her discomfort. She was surprised from his actions as a nonchalant sigh escaped from her mouth.

'His hand is soft anyway – its been a while since I've received comfort like this.' the tough yet soft girl thought to herself, 'As long as I don't commit myself liking him, I'm safe – it's not like I ever liked him though.' more thoughts entered her mind as Giorno grabbed his puddings as both of you walked back to your dormitory. (he lived in the same dormitory but not the same dorm areas/dorm)

"(Y/N)?" Giorno asked in a quiet tone, still eating his pudding with a little bit on the corner of his lips. 'Bastard! I need to resist.' (Y/N) told herself in attempt to not get tempted.

With no sign of hesitation – (Y/N) was tempted and her temptation succeeded, she gently pushed her lips onto the corner of his – she rero'd the little bit of pudding and ate it. "W-What flavor is this?" she asked, not believing in what she just did.

Giorno smirked, but this was unexpected, he knew you had feelings for him, but damn - stealing his first kiss right there and now? That's a bit off timing, but at least her feelings weren't unrequited.

"Chocolate, do you want any?" he asked in a polite manner – 'Yeah, but can I kiss you again too?' (Y/N) wanted to say that but couldn't let the work slip out her mouth. She nodded instead as Giorno gave her a spoonful of chocolate pudding. She savored the taste of the chocolate pudding, it was the right type of sweet. Giorno took a quick look at her and scooted in closer, (Y/N) took notice of this and made eye contact. "Huh?"

He put an arm around her shoulders and gave you a small peck, it wasn't quick but it also wasn't long.

"You taste like chocolate pudding." he grinned, you looked away, blushing. "S-Shut up."

--

wishy washy //EDITED BROS 11/03/19