‣ guido mista

prompt: 8. "Love is stupid."

you have a stand woohoo / it's killer queen you inherited it because yoshikage kira was your uncle

college au thing

--

The school library, where students gathered up to borrow or drop off some books or basically a place to study with others or alone. You were always occupied with work as you prioritized that over yourself, the only friend who considered you their friend (since everyone thinks you're boring as hell) was Mista. You had to admit that you kinda treated him poorly as a friend, he would do anything for you but you barely did anything for him.

"That's impossible," you bit your lip as unwanted thoughts entered your mind, you were sitting down in a table for 3 in the library.

Sighing, you continued on with your work. Only to notice that your grip on your pen became firm and that you were sweating, you rested your forehead on your palm which was supported by your elbow. "Why do I worry about him so much? I need to focus on my studies for a better future." you scolded yourself in a whisper, wishing you had no friends or anyone to worry about. You decided that it would be best if you went on your own, so your parents allowed you since that's what you wanted.

"I have a test coming up tomorrow, this is not the time to think of that nerdy-ass dork." you thought to yourself, convincing your mind to study instead to think of someone who's a background character in your life, someone like him could never be a major character in your focused, quiet life.

You realized Killer Queen was beside you, sitting on the chair next to you. "Don't touch anything, Killer Queen." you warned the stand, who was almost 1.5 times your size.

It nodded, you yawned and continued to write on your worksheet. Your grip on your pen loosened as you thought of him less, your mind was so focused on your work that you didn't notice someone was approaching you. Footsteps made its way to you, it stopped and a hand tapped on the top of your head.

"How are you, shortie?" he teased, 'Bullshit.' you thought to yourself. You didn't wish to see or encounter this person, you only wished for a quiet life, undisturbed and normal. "What are you doing here?" you asked in a harsh tone as he continued ruffling up your already messy hair, "I was just going to meet-up with Giorno and Narancia, but it seems like you're here. You wouldn't mind some company would you?" he said in a soft tone, opposite of what tone you had in your voice. 'Dammit, he's so cute but I can't just let him study with me. He'd probably disturb me.'

"Fine, just don't disturb me." you told him, 'I was supposed to say no, what the hell brain?'. The beat of your heart had gotten back to its normal pace, "Hey, what's that pink buff cat sitting on the chair next to you?" he asked.

"Oh, you can see it?"

"Yeah, I think it's called a stand."

'This dumbass doesn't even know what a stand is, he probably has one. This one is going in my list of why I shouldn't fall for him, it's just gonna be an awful relationship.'

"What's it called?" he asked with a curious face, making eye contact with the humanoid with cat-like ears. "Killer Queen." you told him in a blank voice, continuing to write down answers on your worksheet, not losing focus. Six little human like creatures who had numbers on their head came out with no warning, "These are my Sex Pistols." he smiled, you and Killer Queen were shocked as 3 climbed on each of Killer Queen's arms.

"H-Hey what are you doing?" you stuttered, obviously getting nervous. "Just let them be, they don't bite." he reassured you, leaving you in a confused state. You were anxious but you muttered out a small; "Fine." continuing on with your work as if nothing happened. Killer Queen was still confused but it got used to the little feet walking on its body. No. 5 was on the back of his palm, hugging the golden cat-like skull on his glove. No. 3 was disturbing No. 5 by continuously kicking his head, No. 1 and 2 were on Killer Queen's pointed ears. No. 6 and 7 were on his shoulder, looking like normal beings having a conversation.