I felt jealousy rising in me so, I looked around, avoiding to look at them.

I then saw a little boy going out the room, all alone. I decided to follow him and he went outside where there was a playground.

He sit on the swing and he looked around at the age of 6 or 7.

I walked towards him, sitting beside him. He looked at me, confused and wondering why I'm probably here.

"Hi.. why are you here all alone?" I asked him but he only looked away. I smiled softly and held his hand, making him look at me once again.

"You shouldn't be alone here. Why won't you go inside and play with the kids?" I asked then he looked down.

"I don't want to.. whenever I try to play with them, I always end up being alone. It's like how my family left me alone in the streets.

I don't want to play with them because I don't want to feel lonely again." He starts crying and I frowned.

I stand up and move in front of him. I kneel down to make eye contact with him.

"You're not alone. You might be alone for now but someone will always be with you. Tell someone about your problems, about you feeling lonely.

Someone will always be beside you, no matter how lonely you are." I said then he suddenly cried even harder.

I smiled and stand up before hugging him. He was crying like he's been resisting on crying for years, trying not to cry. This must be his first time crying in a long time.

"Shh.. it's okay.."

ㅡ doyoung

We start hearing crying so, we followed it, leading us to the playground.

My eyes widened when it was Hwara hugging Kyikyeong, the boy who is always quiet and alone.

This is my first time seeing him cry, like my very first time and seeing him cry in someone's arms that's only been here for a day is... wow.

My eyes softened at the two.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Auntie asked me then I sighed.

"No but I want her to be." I said then she chuckled.

"That's also my first time seeing KyiKyeong cry. He always kept his problems a secret, even if I tell him to tell me, he won't.

And now, he's crying in the arms of a girl that's only been here once. She must be really good with children." Auntie said and I nodded.

"She must be..."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
It was lunch time for the kids. I helped them prepare with Raina.

On the corner of my eye, I saw Hwara with Kyikyeong. She was helping him eat and he was smiling widely.

"Kyikyeong looks so different while smiling. What kind of spell did she cast on him?" Raina said then I smiled. Hwara looked at me and I smiled sweetly at her.

She blushed before looking away, looking at Kyikyeong again.

"She didn't really cast a spell. That's just Hwara's special ability... to make people vent out to her." I said as I remembered what Mark and Haechan told me, even Jungwoo.

They all have vented out on her. That's what special about Hwara, you can easily tell her your problems when you couldn't even bring yourself to tell others.

"Do you like her?" Raina asked then I chuckled before looking down.

"Is that even a question? I'm sorry, Raina. I know you like me but I do like her. Please understand." I politely rejected her then she frowned before nodding.

"I understand and she's pretty as well. Who wouldn't love a girl like her?" She said before leaving. I look back at Hwara and Kyikyeong gave her food.

I stand up and sit beside the two, making then confused.

"Hi, Kyikyeong. Are you enjoying with Noona?" I asked then he immediately nodded. Hwara laughed at his response.

"You too, Hyung! It's delicious!" He gave me a brownie and I politely accepted it before ruffling his hair.

"Thank you."

"Noona, Hyung! Will you two visit again?" He asked, his smiling slowly disappearing but before I get to say anything..

"Of course, we will! I will bring you the best desserts that I could make and find! I will bring you love if you want!" She said, brightly like a child, making him laugh.

"Yay! You better promise, Noona!" He hugged her then she winked at me. I blushed but just smiled at her.

Ah.. why are you doing this to my heart?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔