"What if I don't wanna mess with you? What if I wanna make you mine?" He asks me with a serious face on. I look deeply in his eyes and he looks like his being truthful. Don't fall for it Zellie you know how this ends, you've been here before no need to relive history.

"Do you? Are you willing to sacrifice your fuckboy ways for me?" I question him giving him a stern look. He looks down and avoids eye contact with me proving my point, a fuckboy will always be a fuckboy they can never stop their ways.

"It won't be much of a sacrifice if your the price" he finally speaks up catching me off guard. He looks deeply into my eyes forcing me to quickly look away not trying to let him know that he has gotten to me. I can't let him think he has won, I'm better than this, I'm stronger than this, I can resist.

"Wow...you're good" I say as I look up at him with a confident look on my face. By the look on his face I can tell that he wasn't expecting that, he was expecting me to be in the palm on his hands but not again, not me.

"Can I talk to you in private...please?" He asks looking anxious. I should say no, there is nothing right about this he'll just play with my heart strings and I'll fall for it and then I'll get hurt because at the end of the day I'm a girl and girls catch feels just from a simple wave from a cute boy. I can't be alone with him.

"Sure" I smile and instantly regret it but somehow I find myself getting up from my seat and following him outside. I can feel people's eyes on me as I follow Lucas outside, Jimin gives me a quick wink whilst Taehyung rolls his eyes at me. What on Earth am I doing here? Freely walking to my death.

"I know that I have made a name for myself and of course I'm not proud of my past-"

"Your past?" I cut him off and scoff causing him to sigh. Is he serious right now? Does he expect me to believe that he has just all of sudden changed? He must be kidden me, if this is how he usually gets his girls then these girls must be stupid I swear.

"Yes my past, I'm growing up and I need comfort not just someone to sleep with you know? I want to have an anniversary and I want to spoil my girl whilst she cusses me out for being so cringe" he beams with a sweet smile on his face showing off his faint dimple making me smile to myself. No no Zellie you cannot and will not fall for this, he says this to everyone I'm not special, I repeat I am not special.

"I don't know Lucas I'm not trying to get hurt-"

"I won't hurt you, I know we only just met but my heart literally stopped when you walked into the cafe" he interrupts me making me smile to myself. Why am I smiling? Wow Zellie are you this weak? I look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed making him smile at me before holding my hands.

"Stop" I tell him feeling shy causing me to look down at my feet. What is wrong with me? Zellie pattern up!!

"No seriously I was in awe like I thought I had died and went to Heaven" he laughs and to my surprise I release a light chuckle in response.

"Nice line" I comment still avoiding all eye contact.

"Thanks I got it from my heart" he responds and this time I begin to laugh. He's making me laugh, how does he know the way to my heart is through laughing? I underestimated him and overestimated myself. I should've stayed with my girls.

"Yeah you're cringe" I comment causing him to grab his chest looking like I offended him.

"See what you make me do?" He speaks up forcing me to look up at him with a smile on my face. My heart is doing cartwheels. "Come to my party tonight, I'll prove to you that you're the only girl that's on my mind" he adds making me sigh. Now this is a recipe for disaster, I already know how this is going to end therefore I'm gonna say no.