Chapter Twenty Five

Anything to do with the Personas (Quirks, Personalities, etc) belongs to Anime_MultiPlay_, except Nora

~~~~~

As the group of three greenettes, one blond and one ravenette walked onto a certain street, they saw two other groups at their destination.
"Todoroki-Kun!" Izuku exclaimed, looking up from the notes he was reading over. The said boy turned around and nodded in greeting. "Iida-Kun! And Mineta-Kun!" Behind them was their Hero.

Her real name Yui Mei, while her Hero one was Fairy Queen. This was because of her Quirk's abilities. However, as well as her attractive looks. She had blonde hair and piercing cerulean blue eyes, along with freckles that travelled over the bridge of her nose onto both rosy pink cheeks along with a small bust. Her clothing was a white combat dress with a shash on her back that holds a rather large staff. This staff allows her to shoot small bullets that glowed brightly, depending on how much power she inputted into the bullets. The bullets were not metal, but came from, just like Momo, her fat. The more she ears, the more bullets this Hero can produce.

"Midoriya-San. Where is your Hero?" Tenya Iida asked, making robotic arm movements as he spoke.
"He's in his natural habitat!" Chibi joked cutely, making Tooru Hagakure, who was with her group and Hero, gush and fawn over the cuteness. Izuku laughed softly and rubbed the back of his head.
"But, yeah. He's where his Quirk works best," He said after everyone went quiet enough for him to be heard.

The click of a door announced the appearance of the non-human UA headteacher.
"I was wondering what all this racket was," Nezu said calmly, sipping his cup of tea. "Please, please. Come in,"

Everybody that was outside (which was Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Minoru Mineta, Fairy Queen, Izuku Midoriya, Jack Midoriya, Chibi Midoriya, Nora Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo) entered the nice-looking home.

They were led down the corridor into a large room with a large oval-shaped table. In the middle was a small plant in plant pot. To the left corner was a kettle and some tea boxes of different flavors (mint, vanilla, original, etc), along with small round teacups. The walls were painted white with a corkboard on the wall behind Nezu's seat. On the corkboard there were random notes about things to do at UA and plans for future activities, etc. Decorating the perimeter of the room were the other groups' assigned Heroes.

"Alright. Now we begin," Principal Nezu announced, unlocking a safe in the room and bringing out different files and papers. "These papers are the data gathered through attacks, basic knowledge, as well as certain ways," A Hero - Lightning Flash - raised his hand.

Lightning Flash - real name being Koya Tozawa - had a Quirk that mainly used the eyes. Upon use of his Quirk - Sakkaku (Japanese for Illusion) - his right eye would become red a small black flame would protrude from it. It allowed him the ability trap people in an illusion of their worst fears and nightmares. Lightning Flash (Flash for short) would be able to finish off the Villain (arresting, not killing) and arrest them. His Hero name came from the fact that while he used his Quirk, his speed also increased to the point of only being able to see a barely visible line of yellow and a crackling sound that reminded people of lightning.

Koya's looks, however, we're another matter. His hair was a golden shade with black roots and ends. He had fair skin and a slightly paler shade of purple, not to dark and yet not too light. He had a toned chest and defined muscles from his years of Hero work. His Hero outfit was an orange mask with a swirl that curled into the exact middle of the oval-shaped mask. There was a hole for his right eye, as well as the fact that it was fireproof.

"Yes?" Nezu asked, looking at the orange-masked blond male.
"May I ask what those certain ways were?"

Nezu paused mid-sip and cast his onto Izuku, who very subtly nodded, for a very short second.
"Of course. However, I believe Izuku Midoroya would tell this best," Everybody turned to the just-mentioned teen, who flushed under everyone's gazes, then shook his head and his eyes held determination as he stood up.
"Long story short: before... that night, Kashi planted an audio recorder onto Imperium. From then on, we received many recordings of plans and details that the Villains shared and planned between each other. We ended up finding out their goals and managed to prepare for the attack. Unfortunately, they attacked a day early. The day we were evacuating the school," Izuku sat back down and everyone turned to Nezu, who had his eyes closed as the information once again soaked into his over-educated mind.
"Alright, from everything we know so far, the Villains failed to take over every Midoriya. They managed to take Kashikoi Midoroya, Sora Midoroya, as well as Hazama Midoriya. Knowing them, they may try to take the others. However, the reason we're all here is to make a plan of action to save the three and try to defeat the League and arrest as many of them as we can,"

Nezu spread the papers around, everyone taking a sheet or two and quickly reading through it. Mina Ashido then proceeded to raise her hand.
"Yes?"
"According to this, the Villains have different branches all around Japan and the rest of the world. Even if we defeat this group, how do we know that the other groups won't pick up where they left off?"
"I agree," Tokoyami began. "Even though this is the main working branch, the others could hear of this and start working against everyone with the other branches," Norihiro Fujiro nodded silently as he read over the sheet passed over to him by his teammate.

Norihiro Fujiro (Hero name being Ink Summoner) is a male who's Quirk allowed him to summon any mythical creature to fight along side of him, as long . His hair was red and black while his eyes were a lime shade. He had fair skin with defined muscles - not as defined as Koya's but still very visible. His Hero outfit consisted of a sash with different inks, pens, permanent markers and two different art pads so that he could draw any mythical creature in his free time (with different abilities and designs, of course) to use during battle. He wore black battle pants with brown easy-to-run-in boots and a black sleeveless hoodie that revealed his numerous tattoos.

"Both are right. They make a valid point," Although Nezu's eyes showed that they agreed, he still asked:
"And why do you agree?"
"We all saw how quickly they began to work after their defeat at the USJ, Stain's defeat, as well as the defeat of their leader, All For One. They were all nearly immediate; any faster and they would have been. What's to say they won't have an attack ready within the next week?"
"I agree, kero," Tsuyu Asui spoke, finger on chin. Murmurs of everybody seeing the logic and agreeing filled the room until Nezu cleared his throat.
"Alright. This just means that we will need to act soon. At latest being a week and a half from now,"