Chapter Eighteen

Anything to do with the Personas (Quirks, personalities, etc) belongs to Anime_MultiPlay_, except Nora

~~~~~

After getting back with the rest of Class 1A, Jack went off to Nora and Chibi. Izuku and Katsuki, meanwhile, went back to the rest of their group.
"I assume you two found a place and decided to have some sex?" Shoto asked, sipping at some soba. Izuku spit out the cola that he was drinking (that he got from somewhere) with a red face.
"W-W-WHAT?! TODOROKI-KUN!" He shouted. Everybody burst out laughing hysterically (except Shoto and Katsuki), ignoring the confused faces of passersby.
"Should we get some food, now? Kero," Tsuyu asked, a finger on her chin.

Everybody agreed with the small frog girl and sat down in the booths, holding the laminated paper menu, opening it and looking at the different sections of food; breakfast, lunch, evening meal. Then, under those sections, there were more; main course, second course, dessert and drinks. On the drinks section there was, you guessed it, another section; hot beverages, cold beverages, alcoholic drinks and smoothies.

Obviously, everybody avoided the alcoholic section; although someone was tempted to try it. It should be obvious who that was.

Izuku immediately looked for the katsudon and chose some more coke as a drink, as he had finished dhis previous filling. Katsuki steered away from the section he was tempted to try and looked at the meals. The ash blond couldn't be bothered choosing something, so he chose the first thing his eyes laid on. Luckily, this was spaghetti.

Once everybody else chose what they wanted, one of the students called one of the waiters, who immediately came up with a notepad. He had brown messy hair with blue eyes.
"I assume all of you have chosen what you want to eat and drink?" He asked.
"What do you think?" Katsuki asked, arms crossed as he leaned back into the booth.
"Kacchan...!" Izuku quietly shouted to him.
"No, no! It's fine!" The young waiter quickly said.
"You look awefully young. How old are you? Kero," Tsuyu asked, her index finger on her chin as she tilted her head in curiosity. The young waiter's cheeks turned pink and he looked down.
"W-well... I'm seventeen, almost eighteen..."
"How come you're here and not in a Hero school, or something?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked, intrigued about his age. The waiter began to squirm a little, feeling awkward.
"W-well, I wanted to become a Hero... But I ended up going to a normal school cause I'm... Quirkless," Izuku perked up at this news and seemed surprised.
"Quirkless...?" He murmured quietly.
"Y-yeah... Anyway! What would you like?" He asked, a sad look in his eyes. Class-1A began to list what they wanted (after apologizing, of course, to which the waiter quickly shook his head and told them repeatedly that it was fine) and the waiter wrote at lightning speed shocking the class and making them wonder how he didn't have a hand cramp. After everybody ordered their requested meals, the waiter nodded and walked away, giving them a soft smile in the meantime.

A few minutes later, the class saw a waitress coming with their food. The waitress had blonde hair with two side buns. She walked up with the food whilst looking down, which prevented the class from seeing the face of the short girl.

"Here you are!" She exclaimed in an overly excited voice that seemed familiar to the class. At last, when she had passed around all the food, she finally looked straight at the large group, keeping eye contact with Izuku. Her rosy pink cheeks and golden coloured eyes left little to memory.
"Toga...!" Ochako exclaimed, making the aforementioned girl snap her head towards the brunette, a finger on her lips.
"Sshh. If you give away who I am, I'll have to kill everyone here. Including the Midoriyas,"

Izuku stiffened and stared at the young Villain in surprise, then guilt and remorse.
"I see they've already been turned into Villains," Toga's expression wavered as she looked at the pain filled eyes of the mop top in front of her.

Toga felt mixed feelings once again. For the past 24 hours, her emotions and feelings about everything have been all over the place. Battling with each other - always at war and unable to agree with themselves. It was as if her mind was two separate people and her physical body was just... there. As if it was there just to contain those two. Maybe she was the same as Izuku? No. She couldn't allow herself to think like that. Why was she feeling like this? Why the hell was she experiencing this? What was wrong with her? Everything, she'd sometimes say. She'd have moments when she'd say everything is wrong with her, but other times when she'd say she felt completely normal for her. Part of her loved her current way of living, but the other part had enough of the life she's known like the back of her hand and wanted to experience something more. Something new. After all, this is the life she's known her entire life.

Shaking her head to clear all the thoughts, Toga felt a grin make its way to her face as a part of her protested this.
"Lizzie! Could you come here for a moment, please?" Toga turned around and looked at the cook that was calling her from a distance, oblivious to all the attention she was drawing to herself and oblivious to the fact that the name 'Lizzie' was a fake name and a cover up for her 'infiltration'. Toga nodded at her, turned towards the group and grinned.
"I'll be back soon~" She sang and walked away, a childish grin spread across her face subconsciously.

Everyone looked at each other in worry. Especially at Izuku, who was trembling with seething anger and sadness. A few angry and upset tears rolled down his face.
"Midoriya?" Tenya asked, worried for his friend. Izuku stared into his lap, clenching his hands into fists on the table.

Through his teeth, Izuku managed to seeth, "We will be getting them back. Even if it costs me my life,"
"Deku," Katsuki said, facing Izuku calmly. Since the latter didn't respond, he tried again. "Look at me, Deku,"

When Izuku turned towards Katsuki, he saw a fist coming towards him and hit him on the head hard, but not that hard that it would hurt.
"Being angry is my job. You just make a plan to get them back and we'll all be behind you,"
"Really?"
"We're always behind you, Deku!" Ochako exclaimed.
"Midoriya-San. It was partially my fault that your family got taken away, so it will be my sworn duty to help you get them back!" Momo told him, smiling.
"We've always been with you and still are, Midoriya!" Tenya exclaimed, face stoic and his hand doing the wierd motion again. This made everyone laugh, including Izuku.

Looking around, Izuku saw everyone giving him determined smiles that clearly said that they were putting all of their trust into the small boy.
"Thanks guys. First thing's first, we need to make a clear plan so that we actually make it and complete it with our lives with us," Izuku said, turning serious after his previous display of emotions.