Chapter Seven

Anything to do with the Personas (Quirks, Personalities, etc) belongs to Anime_MultiPlay_, except Nora

(I also realized too late that I didn't make it so that they had a week off, starting the day after the dorms, but oh well. I'll just do it the next day. If I forget, I'm forgetting the whole week off thing)

~~~~~

A sudden bell chime from the laptop that lay dormant on his desk awoke Izuku. His eyes opened and traveled to the laptop that was now turned on.
"Hm?" He hummed sleepily, mentally questioning the chime. Standing up, Izuku walked to the gadget and opened the tab that showed the message. He looked at the two picture attachments and nodded to himself. "Alright. So, that's Imperium," He spoke quietly, his voice husky from having just woken up.

He then sent the picture to his phone so, just in case it deleted after a certain period, he'd have a picture of the Villain.

* * * * *

In the morning, when everyone had woken up, Izuku got dressed and headed to the school building to get some food from the cafeteria (wasn't sure exactly about the food). Off to the side on the path that protruded from the dorms to the school, he saw Ochako and Tenya waiting for him.
"Deku-Kun!" Ochako shouted, waving him over.
"Ah! Uraraka-San! Iida-San!" He exclaimed, smiling brightly. The three talked for a minute or so, then began to walk to the large UA building in front of them.

During the trek, Izuku saw Katsuki next to them. He subconsciously began to stare, which Katsuki felt and turned his head to the side, from looking at the ground. Izuku blushed lightly, then suddenly found the ground interesting. He could softly hear Katsuki mumbling something.
"Fucking Deku," He muttered. When Izuku looked back up, he saw a small tinge of pink on his childhood friend's cheeks. This confused Izuku, as he didn't know why Katsuki, the one that hated his very existence, was blushing.

Whilst the trio was walking, Chibi and Nora appeared.
"Can we walk with you? Can we? Can we?!" The two begged. Izuku didn't manage to get anything out before Ochako began to speak.
"Sure! We can even introduce you to Aizawa-Sensei!"
"Oh, right. Sensei," Izuku muttered, thinking about possible outcomes that would be his teacher's reaction. It was less likely that he'd show barely any surprise than none at all. The only thing he was worried of, would be Nora interrupting the class, considering her personality.

* * * * *

Once classes had started, Izuku sat down nervously, anticipating Nora's sudden appearance.
"Hey! I'm not that bad!"
'Yes, you are'
"Meh. Oh, well," Nora shrugged and kept drawing with Chibi.

Halfway through the lesson, a green-haired glasses-wearing mop-top burst through the door, panting and wheezing, along with several bruises and cuts, holding his phone tightly as he doubled over.
"Who are-" Shota Aizawa began to say, until Izuku interrupted him and ran over to the boy.
"Kashikoi! What happened?! Why are you so beat up?!" Izuku panicked, the rest of his Personas appearing and rubbing Kashikoi's back, or helping nim calm down.
"The... Villains. I barely made it out. Here. This is... Their plans... And their use... of the new guy... Imperium," Kashikoi gasped and wheezed, handing Izuku his phone. "Some of it... You'll have... To edit.. The audio,"
"Hold on, Kashi," Izuku ran over to his yellow backpack and reached in, grabbing a water bottle. "Here,"
"...Thanks... Izuku," Kashikoi muttered, then began to chug the water down his throat.
"The fuck did those bastards do?! I'll kill 'em!" Jack shouted, summoning his metal bat wuth nails embedded into it.
"Oh, ya know, nothing much. Just a little disintegration," Kashikoi said sarcastically, pulling up his left sleeve, right pant leg and pulling down his hoodie to show his slowly disintegrating shoulder, leg and arm.
"Kashikoi! We need to get you medical attention now!" Izuku and Nora panicked.
"Oh, gee! I didn't even think of that!" Kashikoi snapped.
"Now isn't the time to act like Jack!" Sora shouted, wrapping his bandana around some of the deeper wounds and trying to stop the bleeding.
"Fuck you!" Jack spat, his weapon now gone.
"Midoriya, who are these people?" Aizawa asked, his tone showing no sign of curiosity.
"They're my Personas! We need to go to Recovery Girl, now! The class can probably explain!" Izuku and Hazama put Kashikoi's arms around their shoulders, then began to help the now semi-conscious boy to get to the nurse's office. Kashikoi's leg, arm and shoulder were progressively getting worse, making the five, Chibi stayed in the classroom, worry deeply.

When they made it to the room, they immediately opened the door, and put Kashikoi on a bed, much to the surprise of Recovery Girl.
"What-"
"There's no time! We need you to heal him! He doesn't have much stamina, so you can't use your Quirk. There's what we need to do, Sora, Nora, Hazama, you help Recovery Girl and clean any deep wounds and wrap them in bandages, Recovery Girl, please heal him, Jack go into his room and find an elixir he told me about to stop the desintigration. Kashikli said it's teal green in colour and there's ten in a chest somewhere under his bed,"
"Why am I stuck with tha-" Izuku glared at Jack, who immediately shut up, nodding, then disappeared.
"I need to get his laptop and see what he got from the Villains. I'll be back, once I get the laptop," Izuku announced, holding up the phone.

Everybody nodded, agreeing with the plan and began doing their jobs - after putting on rubber gloves, of course.

When Izuku ran out, he quickly ran down the corridors, speeding himself up by using his Quirk and heading straight for the dorms. Once in there, Izuku grabbed the laptop that lay on his desk and ran back to the Nurse's office. There, he sat down in one of the chairs, put the laptop on his lap and began his work.

Firstly, he plugged the phone in to transfer all of its data into the computer, then he opened the software that it was transferred to. Once open, he quickly looked at the audio files and scanned them (using the software) to see which ones were corrupted. After about a minute or so, the scanning was done. It turned out that the ones that were recorded using Kashikoi's small invention were corrupted, meaning that Izuku had to fix them quickly, as well as that being almost all of them.

He opened up an audio editing software and clicked on the word 'file', which revealed a menu underneath. Izuku then clicked the word 'Input', whcoh revealed another menu, as Izuku clicked 'Raw File'. Once done, he scrolled past the multiple audio files, until he reached the one he was looking for. Once clicked, a small table popped open. He then filled in the information that he needed to, and proceeded. Once done, he played the audio. From it, resonated squeaks and odd sounds, meaning it was going to need him to work on the Sample Rate.

The sounds brought the attention of the people helping Kashikoi. They looked at the heavily focused boy and decided not to distract him.

Izuku then went back to the 'File' menu, then the 'Import' one, then the 'Raw File' and clicked on the small audio file. When the information box appeared, he kept all the information the same, only changing the Hertz number to 8,000. Once he played the recording, he heard the voices and grinned to himself. He went back to the 'File' button, clicked it but, instead of an 'Import' button being there, there was an 'Export' button. Izuku clicked it and downloaded the file onto the computer, then sent it into his phone, just as a precaution. Izuku then did this same method to about four more recordings, before the lunch bell rang.
"Midoriya, you should get to lunch. Your clones can come with you, if they'd like. Kashikoi - was it? - is in a stable condition, so he should be all better soon,"
"Thank you, Recovery Girl. Goodbye!" Izuku said, closing the lid of the laptop and tucking it under his arm, then making his way into the classroom, grabbing his bag and heading to the cafeteria. There he sat with Ochako and Tenya. Once sitting down, Izuku saw Shoto Todoroki with them. Nora, Sora, Jack, Chibi and Hazama sat with everybody too. Once Izuku had finished the lunch he bought, he opened the laptop again, grabbed some headphones from his bag, then began tweaking with the audio files again.