Chapter Thirty One

"We're here!" Misumi's voice announced from the front. She raised her right hand and placed her index finger on a small touch pad, which flashed a green line over it. She then lowered her head to an eyes scanner and once that was over, the faint 'click' that came from the tough metal door declared its unlocking. Nora whistled,
"Thick doors." Chuckling, Misumi nodded.
"They have to be. If people train, they tend to leave marks and stuff."
"Fair point."

The doors opened, revealing a simple empty room that was the size of about two or three tennis pitches. The walls were cream coloured and were reinforced to prevent destruction. There was a computer-like mechanism by the door. The floor was currently redwood and the ceiling had a built-in light behind a see-through reinforced material.
"Come here." Misumi said, walking up to the computer-like machine. She typed on the keyboard, occasionally pressing a button or switch and then pulling the large lever on the side of the screen.

After the pull, a whirring sound began as lines codes appeared on the screen. There was a puff of smoke and some rumbling, along with vibrations, that the group could feel in the floor and walls. After a minute or so, the smoke disappeared and the vibrations and rumbling stopped. They waited in anticipation and once the smoke cleared, their eyes widened in shock.

The disappearance of the smoke revealed a change of scenery. The redwood floor changed to a grassy terrain with trees littered around the area. The walls and ceiling became the colours of the scenery.
"Wow." The group of six muttered in shock. Misumi chuckled at their expressions.
"If you have a certain preference of terrain, type it into this machine and it will generate it for you. However, if a certain terrain is entered that the machine doesn't recognise, it'll take longer while it tries to find it. If it's something that it recognises or has been input frequently, it'll take, at most, about two minutes. If it doesn't recognise it, it'll, at most, take ten minutes. That's only if you're extremely specific. If you're not that specific and the machine needs to find the one you chose, it'll take around five minutes." Yukito nodded, seeing as the others were too shocked to say any coherent words.

When the group exited the training grounds and entered the living room, Izuku turned to Misumi.
"Thank you Misumi-San."
"Ah!" Misumi was startled. She quickly waved her hands side to side. "It's no problem!"
"Anyway," Yukito cut in, "I'll inform the principal tomorrow as it is late as of now and we will tell you when the other groups get tours of the training rooms."
"All right. That sounds fine. Would you like my number to contact me, or are you okay with coming here?" She asked, her head tilted to the side curiously. Yukito rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"If you don't mind, the phone thing would be easier."
"That is true. Here, pass me your phone, unless you don't have it, then I could write it down somewhere." Yukito nodded and reached into his pocket, then pulled out his phone.
"Here," He unlocked it and gave it to Misumi. After she input her contact into his phone, she handed it back to him, "Thanks." Giving him a smile, she headed to the back of the group and began walking to the entrance. She opened the front door.
"Just call me Misumi, by the way. I'll be looking forward to seeing you all again," She began, smiling at each one as they left one by one through the door. Toga was at the back, "Especially you, Toto-Chan." Toga nodded with a smile and reach up to hug the taller girl. Misumi hugged Toga tightly and let go after a few seconds.
"Bye Misumi-Nee," Toga said quietly, "I'll see you soon."
"Likewise." Misumi smiled and ruffled her messy hair. The blonde laughed and smoothed it out a little (although there wasn't really any point) and ran to the others while waving to her sister-like figure.

* * * * *

"Let me get this straight," Nezu began, sipping on his cup of herbal tea, then gently placing it down onto his desk with a faint tap, "There's an underground home, that belongs to Himiko-San's caretaker from her childhood, where the teams will train in preparation for the upcoming attack."
"Yes, sir." Yukito said, standing straight and staying attentive. Nezu sighed and closed his eyes, thinking things over. Izuku could almost hear the gears inside of his head working. Toga nervously stepped up.
"If I may interrupt sir, Misumi is a dependable person. She will take care of and help protect everyone and we can trust her to-"
"With all due respect, Himiko-San," Nezu began, interrupting the blonde while taking another sip of his tea, "I'm unsure of whether I trust you at the moment," He said bluntly, "Yes, you have been incredibly helpful with relaying plans, telling us weaknesses and strengths that the Villains have, as well as giving us the location of their base, but you have only been helping us for just under two weeks, whereas you were a Villain for years." Toga's face clearly showed her defeat in the argument and she hung her head low, backing up to the back of the group.
"Principal Nezu," Izuku stepped up, placing a hand on his desk and leaning on it, "Toga is perfectly capable and we can trust her. When she first came to us, yes, I was unsure on whether I could trust her or not, but then when she came to us later, I knew I could trust her fully. She had a deep gash on her side and bruises! Why would the Villains attack their own unless they made an attempt at treachery or something of the sort?" With a sigh, Nezu nodded and placed his teacup back onto the desk.
"All right," He said, shocking everyone, especially Izuku, "If this Misumi person is dependable and trustworthy, then the teams can train in her home. And I don't mean anything bad by this, but if the teams are attacked and unprotected, or gain an injury that isn't from training, then it will be Himiko-San who receives the punishment. Is that understood?"
"Yes, sir!" Everybody exclaimed.

Once everybody piled into the hallway, Izuku was immediately praised by his teammates and thanked by Toga for defending her and the person she viewed as an older sister. Izuku then collapsed back against Katsuki, who caught him quickly.
"I-I can't believe I did that..." Izuku breathed shakily, his soul practically coming out of his body, "I can't believe I actually did that..."
"Thank you so much for defending me Izuku!" Toga thanked him happily.
"I-It was no problem, Toga-San..." He answered, still in a shaky daze.
"That was great, Deku." Katsuki told him. Jack and Nora nodded in clear agreement.
"I can't believe I did that..."

* * * * *

At the entrance to Misumi's underground home, Izuku, Katsuki, Jack, Nora, Chibi and Yukito met with the other group joining them.
"Hello, Phantom."
"Hello," He greeted, "Spotlight."

Spotlight's Quirk was just that; a spotlight. He was able to emit a light of any brightness from any part of his body to blind his enemies. With his name being Arata Hitome, he had bright blond hair with black roots and wore a white mask with two holes for his eyes. However, those two holes were covered with some black cloth that covered his eyes. His Hero costume was very contradictory to his Quirk; it was completely black. It had no sleeves and the top part of his costume ended just above his ribs, revealing his chiseled abs and muscles. He had black stretchable pants that hugged his form comfortably and would be perfect to fight in. He also wore black easy-to-run-and-move-in boots. He had many fans, mostly among the girls due to his well-toned body. He wore gloves that had some type of material at the top that extended his light and made it brighter. However, that material had stayed secret from the public and only him and the maker of the outfit knew.

Everybody looked between the two, wondering why there was tension as the two seemed to stare at each other intensely, as if they were enemies or strangers.
"What's-"
"Phantom!" Spotlight flung himself at the Shadow-Quirked male, who grumbled in annoyance about why he was always so hyper. "I missed you!"
"Yeah, yeah. Now get off."

Spotlight's group, which consisted of Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui and Ochako Uraraka, as well as Yukito's began to snicker at their interaction.
"Are you two close?" Tsuyu asked, a smile tugging at her wide lips.
"Close?" Yukito asked himself quietly, then shrugged idly, "Guess so."
"Idiot," Spotlight punched Yukito in the arm playfully with a grin, "Of course we're close. We grew up together."
"Well, whatever," Yukito cut in, grumbling, before anyone could make another comment, "We should probably enter."

Toga took the lead. She opened the hatch and stepped inside, Yukito's team single file behind her with Yukito himself at the end. Then went Spotlight's team following the same pattern as the first group.

As the doubled-up teams arrived at the entrance to the living room, Misumi was found rushing around the whole bunker, setting things up and doing other little things. As she approached the entry-way that the groups were in, they could see the bottom of her stomach as she hurriedly put on a short-sleeved t-shirt.
"Hope you weren't waiting too long, I woke up about half an hour ago."
"Nah, we didn't wait long. In fact, we only just got here." Toga gave her sister figure a thumbs up with a cheeky grin.
"Oh, well, that's good. Follow me."

Around twenty minutes later, the group that hadn't been filled in on anything in the bunker had had a basic tutorial on how to use the 'computer' in the training rooms. Another while after that and both teams could be found training whilst coming up with different plans of attack and strategies, as well as team attacks they could make.