Chapter Twenty

Anything to do with the Person as (Quirks, personalities, etc) belong to Anime_MultiPlay_, except Nora

~~~~~

Izuku sat with closed eyes and folded arms in deep thought.
"Midoriya?" Minoru asked the thinking boy.
"Izuku~! I just got off work and got a break~!" Toga Himiko came running and sat down beside the greenette. The latter didn't hear the enthusiastic girl and kept his eyes closed. Frowning, Toga nudged him. She had nudge him at least five times for his attention.
"Huh?" Izuku muttered, turning to his right and seeing a broad grin on a blonde girl. "Ah!" He squeaked and shuffled back into Katsuki, who gave a small glare at Toga.
"Nice to know you're back on Earth! As I was saying before, let me introduce you to the new and improved broccolis!" Izuku sent her a small glare at the nickname, which he wasn't sure if she didn't see or just ignored.

Toga grinned widely with her eyes closed and stood up. Looking back at the group, she nodded her head in a 'come on' way. Izuku, Katsuki, Nora, Chibi and Jack all stood up and followed her, leaving the rest of their class perplexed.

Toga hummed happily to herself as she led the tense group out of the large building. She then began to make her way around it and into an alleyway two buildings over.
"Kacchan..." Izuku muttered and took hold of the taller boy's hand, which made the other squeeze it tightly for the greenette's reassurance, then hold it lightly.
"I know. I don't trust this girl one bit. Make sure to keep your guard up," He answered quietly, ignoring the overly happy girl skipping in front of the group of five.
"Right,"

Toga suddenly stopped, making everyone else almost crash into each other. Jack and Nora looked around and noticed that there was a single dark door at the end of the alley, which would have been unnoticeable if only the giant bins hadn't been moved to the side, creating a perfect 'path' for the five.
"Hey, Fire Man! Open the door you jackass!"
"Why's she so mad at him?" Nora whispered to Jack, watching as the door opened to reveal an amused stitched up man.
"Still pissed I stole them?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe casually in a lazy manner.

He wore a white t-shirt that had streaks of blue and black along with a dark blue jacket with a black fur line. He also wore black ripped jeans and black and white converses.

Toga marched right up to him and pouted, her hand son her hips.
"What the hell do you think?!" She shouted at him. Not loudly enough for the people outside of the alley to hear, but loud enough for the sound to bounce off of the walls and cause an echo.

Nora awkwardly shifted her weight and kept covering Chibi's ears, who kept trying to uncover them.
"Let go! I wanna listen!" He whined. Jack glared at the two Villains, ignoring the girl that was shushing the child. Katsuki stood next to Izuku protectively.

Toga eventually said something to Dabi and pushed him out of the way. Dabi looked at the small group (mainly consisting of greenettes) and nodded in the direction he was going to go in. Izuku looked at Jack, Jack looked at Katsuki, Katsuki looked at Izuku and Nora looked at Jack as well.
"Should we go in?" Nora asked. Jack fumed and stomped up without saying anything.
"Jack, wait! Don't do anything rash!" Izuku and Nora shouted running after him inside. Katsuki looked at Chibi and held his hand, then ran inside after them.

Izuku and Nora were horrified. There, in front of them, stood the three green haired Personas they loved. They had changed. A lot.

Hazama wore a white face mask on his face, as well as a white shirt, black pants, black shoes, black tie and black vest, as well as black gloves. Lastly, he had his knives and blades hidden on the inside (which nobody could see)

Sora wore a green jacket with black music notes mixed with small skulls. He wore blue ripped jeans and black shoes. His guitar was attached to his back, a single black strap going over his chest. He also had a few belt knives just in case.

Kashikoi wore a teal coloured jacket over a white button up shirt. He also wore black jeans and shoes. Next, he carried a holder on his back, which held electrical devices that he might need. He, too, had belt knives. His black glasses lay dormant on his nose.

Jack took a nervous step forward, eyes glued to the three in front.
"Kashi? Hazama? Sora?" He asked. Kashikoi perked up, the other two following suit. They began walking closer to the four that had just entered, making them tense up. Chibi suddenly began to cry quietly and stared at the three in front of him. He jumped into Jack's arms and buried his face into his neck.
"K-Kashi... Hazama... S-Sora..." He mumbled, still sobbing. Katsuki stayed in the doorway, but was still ready to intervene.

Timidly, Izuku took a step forward towards the three ex-Heroes.
"Guys...? What happened to you...?" He asked. Katsuki's eyes softened at the sound of his boyfriend's heartbroken voice.
"What do you mean?" Sora asked with a smile.
"We're perfectly normal," Hazama said, ironically twirling one of his knives.

Katsuki mumbled something under his breath that Izuku didn't manage to hear. Jack clenched his shaking fists in anger at what the League of Villains did to his family. Nora had some tears in her eyes that threatened to fall, Chibi had cried himself to sleep and Izuku had a horrified look on his freckled cheeks.

Toga whatched the group with a pit in her stomach. She watched them unsurely, holding a folded piece of paper in her pocket that she waited for the perfect moment to hand to Izuku.

Izuku stepped forward, making Toga perk up at the sudden movement. Dabi watched Katsuki intently in the meantime. The young green haired boy tried to put a hand on Kashikoi's shoulder, but ended up getting a few cuts from thin wires that he wasn't able to see unless he looked very closely. He hissed quietly at the small burning sensation and immediately retracted his arm.
"Don't touch me. Or next time I won't be so generous to only give you a shallow cut," Kashikoi said, giving his 'duplicate' a hateful glare. The feelings sent across in that glare hurt Izuku more than the cut. He stepped backwards and wiped the blood from his arm, smudging it onto his skin. The bleeding mostly stopped, only a few drops rolling down every few seconds. Katsuki rested his hands on Izuku's shoulders protectively.

Dabi sighed and looked at the group of people before him.
"Time to go or your friends will try to chase us down and cause a scene," Dabi groaned, them mumbled, "And get the damn police and Heroes on our asses," Izuku looked at the approaching Toga and tensed up, making Katsuki bring him closer.

Toga happily skipped to the group of five and began to push them out. Once they were a bit of distance away form the small building, Toga stopped and made Izuku turn to face her.
"U-um.." A single bead of sweat rolled down his face as he had to endure the silence between them.
"Here," Toga showed Izuku a piece of nrtaly folded paper and put it into his pocket. "Read it at home, or somewhere private,"

Toga then ran back, giving them one last unsure look.