- Chapter 2 -

The three girls had opened the door leading into the nurses office,watching as the dragom darted towards it's presumed owner, the nurse had raised a brow seeing the little Grimm like dragon poking at the male Faunus cheek and nose gaining a groan "....Cross stop it..."the male said as he struggled to sit up "Let me help you" Blake said as she helped the boy sit up, even going as far to be his support so that he did not fall back down. His body was mostly wrapped up, especially his stomach area. He then looked over to Blake and blinked a couple times "...Your like me?" He said picking up a scent familiar to a faunus, she looked at her team who only nodded, Yang closing the door as they all entered. Blake removed her ribbon, letting her ears perk up " I am,though i want to know, have you never seem a faunus before?"she asked amd he looked down "Not that i can remeber...." He replied, Blake had just rubbed his back softly "What did those guys do to you?"Yang asked him as she looked at his right fox ear seeing it bandaged " They......cut part of it off.." he said quietly making Yang clench her fist before exhaling "At least we stopped them before they could do worse " Ruby smiled trying to brighten the mood, the dragon, Cross, had landed on Blake's shoulder knowing it's owner was in pain but still wanted to be near him. Blake had blinked but slowly used her finger and patted the dragon's head hearing it's little happy squeak. " May i ask....how exactly did i end up here?" He asked softly " Well, pretty much you happened to fall unconscious when we got those drunk assholes to stop attacking you, then we brought you here to patch you up"Yang said before hearing the boy's stomach growl in hunger " That may be cue for a meal"the girls turned to the entrance of the room to see that Ozpin had entered with Weiss behind him. "We'll discuss the terms of his stay aftter he is properly fed"he added as Weiss had been holding a platter of variety of foods that she set near the boy " If you ladies wouldn't mind I'd like to speak to him privately" Ozpin had watched the girls leave the room, including the nurse, closing the door behind them. When Ozpin turned his attention back to the boy, he saw how he was eating the food in a slightly vulgar way,but Ozpin only chuckled " Ms.Schnee left out how hungry you can get " he said as the boy blinked as the tail of the fish in his mouth was dangling. "Sworryaboutthat" " And it would seem she'd have to teach you proper manners as well. "Ozpin muttered " I am Ozpin headmaster of Beacon Academy, where you are currently" he added before getting to the point " May i ask you, do you remember what happened to you over the past three years? " he asked and the boy had began thinking before shaking his head " Nope " he replied as Ozpin took this into mental note " Do you remember your name?"

"Mmhm! Kagura Jaden.....uhhhhh i don't think i had a last name"

" Your very childish i hope you know that "

"Oi! I'm no such thing!" The boy,Kagura, pointed his finger at Ozpin,while with his free hand, eating a fresh roll "Thisisagreatrollbytheway"

"YOUR WELCOME YOU DUNCE!!" Weiss could be heard outside the room making Ozpin just chuckle once more " Getting to the point, there are no records of your existence, from what we can tell from the nurses test, which indicates someone either wanted something to do with you and wiped you from the databases or you faked your own death, the first option more likely....But you'll be staying here under tge supervision of team RWBY, attending classes will be up to you, but feel free to do as you please so long as you don't disturb anyone with your little friend, which brings me to ask, where did you find such a creature?"Ozpin asked " I don't remember how,all i know is that most times when i see him,i can see these weird symbols...like a rabbit and a tank, followed a weird microwave ' ding ' i dunno if that means something or not buttttttttttt meh" Kagura shrugged and Ozpin nodded " One more thing, you'll meet with her soon, Ms.Goodwitch we'll be needing to see at least once a day, only for what she calls ' special check ups ' " he took a sip from his coffee "What does that mean?" Kagura seemed both scared and anxious " It means even if you don't take classes, i will persoanlly be teaching you, anyone who attends this Acadmey must have at least standard education" Glynda had answered the boy's question as she entered the room "......Oi,old man,she looks nice" "Barking up the wrong tree young man" Ozpin gave him a friendly stare trying not to chuckle audibly. Glynda sighed " Your manners, defiently need tuning" Glynda sighed "I was just complimenting! " " There's a difference!" Weiss shouted at him as she poked her head into the room and Kagura just stuck his tongue out at her " WHY YOU LITTLE-" Yang held Weiss back by her arm " LET GO ME YANG, I GONNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!!"

" Very interesting to see how this plays out " Ozpin said as he and Glynda began leaving the room " But, it'll be up to you to deem when he is ready or not " he said looking at Glynda who held a small blue bottle like object "He'll have to be sooner or later"