1 ♤

Y/N

I was in my room lost in the world of BTS. It was already my fifth time watching House of Army...couldn't get enough of it.

I wasn't even blinking- too lost watching my Kookie act like a pro dad and mind you getting shoe-slapped by his generous wife Mrs. Jeon Jhope.

Y/N

Hi. I am a weird, introverted 21-year-old BTS-obsessed girl studying English literature at Seoul University.

I have been an ARMY for almost 4 years now and my bias is none other than the BTS GOLDEN MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK.

Alongside I have a massive crush on PARK JIMIN- my lovely Bias Wrecker.

Proud JiKook Girl here.

I was busy gawking at my kookie smiling at me- and by that, I meant the posters on the wall when abruptly my mother barged into my room without a proper knock.

"For the love of Jungkook, stop breaking into my room just whenever you feel like it"

I shrieked at her- but did she Care?

A BIG FAT NO.

I hate my parents. Yes. Hate. They never once made time for me throughout their entire life and they don't even intend to.

They just always focused on making money, and that's why our company is one of the richest companies in Seoul. You can say I am the daughter of a rich family, but I don't want that. Never wanted it.

I just wish my mom and dad would embrace me, to make me feel like I am what they adore and Love, but apparently they love their money and status way more.

They came once or twice in a whole year to visit me and stayed for a week. That was it.

I bet they are completely clueless about my likings, my favorite colors, my friends, even about my precious 7 kings whom I purple more than myself and the sad part is that they never intend to try.

"Y/N do you have a boyfriend?"
she asked me out of the blue.

"No, but that's the only thing you can ask me after 8 months?"

I glared, expecting her to soften and maybe ask a question or two about my life, to finally have a daughter and mother conversation but all I received was disappointment.

She had a poker face the entire time I waited.

"Well then as you can see we can't always stay by your side and support you we ar-"

Unknowingly a snort slipped my lips.

"When did you and Dad ever stayed by my side? You neither had the time nor the love."

I spit out the very raw dejected emotions that always hesitated to come out but there she was sitting with yet another poker face.

She simply sighed, averting her eyes, and continued.

"And that's why we have decided to get you married."

What in the actual-

"No, you can't."

I blurted out. I wanna stay loyal to my Jungkookie. I wanna make him mine, I wanna keep loving him. I know it's impossible but I don't...

"It's important and this way we can expand our company, and you will get a life partner, so you won't feel lonely anymore."

That left me speechless, now they are selling their only daughter.

"They are the richest business tycoons...please think about it...it will be beneficial for both of us!!"
Mom justified with joy.

It's sad how she was way more excited about the company expansion rather...

"Just how much more money do you need to survive? Just how fucking greedy are you?"

She didn't bother to reply- instead checked her watch and grunted like the business deal she thought she could crack in an hour was taking way more time than needed.

So she did what she does best- walked away.

I am a fucking student and mind you just 21. Marriage is a joke at my age. This is bizarre but deep down in my heart, I knew my parents. And I knew I had to walk down the aisle whether I wanted to or not.

"THAT'S IT! I AM GETTING MARRIED NOW?"

I mumbled to myself looking up at posters on the wall realizing that all this time I had been crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
That's my first chapter. I don't know what I am gonna do next!! but I hope u all support me!!

🌹