t w e n t y - n i n e

Start from the beginning

"Why do you ask, hyung?" Seungkwan asked back and Jihoon was already blushing from Seungkwan's other thoughts of his question.

"I'm just asking. What's wrong in that?"

"Well, firstly, you hated soulmates. You loathed them." Wonwoo started, raising a finger to count. "Second, when you met Soonyoung, you didn't like him at all." Another finger was raised and Jihoon was already groaning, hating Wonwoo and Seungkwan from their weird ideas about him and Soonyoung.

Well, he should admit. Wonwoo was right about those two facts. He hated soulmates and the fact of finding his soulmate just intensified his hatred over it. But then, Soonyoung was different.

I mean, sure, he's cute and bubbly and all. He thought he'd have another Mingyu in his life and one Mingyu is already enough to ruin his life, he doesn't need two, for god's sake. But then when he got to know Soonyoung, he actually felt a weird attraction towards him.

He was kind, generous and is understanding to him.

He waits patiently for the younger to actually open up to him (a lot of people always gave up on him easily which is why he was a whole lot surprised to Soonyoung actually being patient with him).

He knows the perfect trick to make the younger smile from a gloomy day.

He always finds a way to make the younger blush and is always teasing him about it but he knows his limits.

He is always thoughtful about Jihoon's feelings. Jihoon didn't even tell him he's a very sensitive person. One insult and it would already send him down on his knees. He doesn't know.

Maybe it's a soulmate thing.

Jihoon wasn't able to hear the rest of Wonwoo's reasons when he dozed off, looking into nothingness. Wonwoo turned to look at Seungkwan and Seungkwan was looking back at him.

"He's whipped, isn't he?"

"You could say that."

★彡

ωнєи τнє οτнєяѕ αяяινє∂ ϐαϲκ, they noticed that Minghao's lips were a bit swollen and Junhui's hair was all over the place. Minghao had awkwardly sat on his seat beside Chan, not meeting anyone's gaze but Junhui didn't mind the stares at all.

Minghao hit Junhui, demanding him to fix his hair quickly but Junhui refuses, enjoying his soulmate's dismay. Hansol sat down beside Seungkwan, a tray in hand.

Seokmin woke up from a dreamless sleep when he felt someone sit beside him. He glanced over his side and groaned when he saw Hansol and Seungkwan again. Soulmates.

Hansol noticed the stare Seungkwan was giving his tray of lunch. Seungkwan then gazed up, staring into Hansol's eyes with a disgusted look.

"Okay, Hansol? Honey? You know I love you, right?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"I really love you, Sollie. But I'd hate you if you eat that garbage." Seungkwan pointed to the tray Hansol placed down. Something eeriely white and quite an unappetizing food sat before them and Hansol grimaced as well.