Chapter 15

Everything happened so fast. Hinata's body was like it was having its own mind, running and asking how to get to that specific adress, taking her closer and closer to the place where Sasuke was.

It was early in the morning when she ran to find her answers.

Old lady: "Oh, this is Karin's household. See that house over there? That's the house, young lady. Take care."

The old lady said, while giving Hinata the paper with the address back. Hinata stared at the house, taking deep breaths.

Hinata: "This is it. This is the house. I don't know what will happen after I enter that door. Father? Please... give me strength.

Inside the house, Suigetsu and Karin were making breakfast and Sasuke was still asleep.

Suigetsu: "Man. I think he didn't sleep last night at all."
Karin: "Let's leave him rest then."

*knock knock*

Both Suigetsu and Karin looked at the door and then to each other. They didn't do anything for few seconds.

Suigetsu: "Could this be..."
Karin: "Mhm."

Karin opened the door. They both saw Hinata Hyuuga standing there trying to look serious , holding the address in her hands.

Hinata:" ...."
Karin: "Please... come in!"

They invited Hinata in the kitchen, giving her a warm  cup of tee. There was an awkward silence between the three if them. Karin slowly began to break the ice.

Karin: "Hinata, thank you for coming. Sasuke is sleeping right now, but if you want we can go and wake him up."
Hinata: "N-No. It's okay. I will wait."
Karin: "Okay. Um... How are you?"
Hinata: "I dont know.... I am confused....I am scared..."
Karin: "I understand that. It's okay to be scared. Life gives us hardships sometimes in order to make us stronger. The fact that you decided to come here proves how strong you indeed are. "
Hinata: "Thank you... "

Sasuke opened his eyes wide hearing a familiar shy voice

Sasuke opened his eyes wide hearing a familiar shy voice. His heartbeat accelerated at the thought that she might be actually there! He rapidly stood up and tried to walk, holding on the walls, until he reached the door. He then opened the door, holding himself against it, heavily breathing.

Suigetsu, Karin and Hinata gasped at the door as he roughly opened it and Hinata froze seeing him.

Sasuke looked at Hinata, pinching himself to be sure that he is not hallucinating or something. But it was true. She was standing there.

Suigetsu: "O-Oi! Sasuke! Why didn't you called us, you idiot! Suigetsu ran and grabbed Sasuke right before he was about to fell on the ground."
Karin: "You have to rest!"

Sasuke: "H...Hinata... you.... came...."

Sasuke lost his consciousness and Suigetsu dragged him back to his bed, putting him to rest.