Chapter 7

Author's note:
Hello!!! Thank you for reading my story!! I was supposed to update in few days but I had some free time today so here it is.
Hope you like it and thank you again for your support!

Don't forget to vote and subscribe if you like my story!

Love from Romania ~~~
_____________________________________

CHAPTER 7

Sasuke: "I think we should go back to the temple. It's getting late"

Hinata: "H-hai."

     Sasuke grab Hinata's hand and started to walk back. They didn't talk much on their way. That's what Sasuke liked about her. She was so peaceful and calm. No need for unnecessary pointless conversations.

Hinata was feeling happy. She never imagined she would walk holding Sasuke's hand. She remembered him from when they were both rookie, gennin and chunnin. She knew he was not easy to impress and mostly of the time not interested in anyone beside him. After he left, people from Konoha often talked about how cold he became and how lost he was. She didn't actually payed too much attention because she focused on making Naruto notice her. But now she was here with him, holding his hand. And he was not cold at all. His hand was so warm, so strong and so firm.

After a while, they arrived at the temple. They both sat in front of each other.

Sasuke: "Here we are."
Hinata: "Yes."

Hinata's cheeks got red. Sasuke's too. After looking at each other for few seconds, Hinata started to giggle.

Hinata: "I had fun tonight. Thank you for coming with me Sasuke-kun."
Sasuke:"I had fun too" he let a little smile appear on his face.
Hinata: "Y-You should... smile more often."
Sasuke: "Hm?  Why?"
Hinata: "Because it looks good on you." Hinata smiled closing her eyes.

Sasuke was surprised. He blushed.

Hinata: "I will got to bed now. See you tomorrow, Sasuke-kun."
Sasuke: "Hai..."

     And Hinata ran inside while Sasuke stood there still blushing. He was surprised by what Hinata just told him. To smile more. It's been such a long time since he smiled from the bottom of his heart. To think that he used to laugh a lot when he was little. He continued to smile thinking how surreal everything was.
        He never imagined himself being like this with a girl. He never thought he would care about someone else like this. He began to feel loved again. And he liked that feeling. The love he thought he lost.

"I think... I can... start again." He thought to himself. The idea of having the chance to start again was making him feel so good that he almost forgot who he really was. He thought that if he could bury his past, he could live a normal life and maybe... even revive the clan! His eyes were full of emotion, full of hope.

        But little did he know that the harsh reality would strike again. He heard something coming from the bushes.
He got serious and didn't let his guard down. He took out his sword, activating the Sharingan. But then.. he had a shock.

Sasuke: "This chakra... It can't be..."

Soon he heard someone clapping, coming from the bushes. He froze. It was Orochimaru.

Orochimaru:  "Well, well, well. Look who's here! Missed me??"
Sasuke: "Dammit."
Orochimaru: "Sasuke-kuuun. Where have you been? It feels like ages since the last time I saw you."
Sasuke: "None of your bussines, Orochimaru."
Orochimaru: "You live here now?" 
Sasuke: "No. Damn it! He can't find out about Hinata!"
Orochimaru: "Oh!? What's with that look? Aren't you happy to see me? Sasuke-kun. I summoned you last time, but you ran away. This time it won't happen again. We are going home."
Sasuke: "I don't work for you anymore. I am done with Akats- AHH!"