Chapter 12

Hello everybody! Sorry for late update... BUT I'm making up to you posting this long chapter hehehe~

Hope you like it and don't forget to vote~

Love from Romania~~

chuu~~

_______________

        Hinata found a place to stay. It was an old lady's small house that had everything she needed even thought the space was not big. Lucky for her, the small house was best far from the village's eyes so she would have her privacy. It was sorrounded by green space and flowers and had a little river passing.

 It was sorrounded by green space and flowers and had a little river passing

 She was sure Sasuke will not find her in a place like this. But little did she know about what was happening to Sasuke.

At Suigetsu's house, someone was suffering from physical pain but also psychological pain. Sasuke was really sick.

Karin: "This is not good, it's been 3 days and he has high fever. His body is weak and he is hallucinating. His injuries got infected and his chakra is not regenerating at all. Also, his cursed mark is trying to come out but I think Sasuke is fighting it."
Suigetsu: "Damn it... what should we do...?"
Karin: "I will go and gather some medicinal herbs that should stop the fever but there is only one person who can help Sasuke. A very powerful medical jutsu that is performed by the only medical specialist that we know..."

Suigetsu: "Tsunade?"

Karin: "Yes, Tsunade sama."

Suigetsu: "But this mean that I have to go in Konoha. And, Sasuke is a missing-nin. We don't know if she will want to hell him."

Karin: "There is no other way..."

Suigetsu: He sighed, "I will go tonight."
Karin: "Be careful."
Suigetsu: "I will."

On the other side, Hinata was not feeling good either. She had a migraine and her body felt numb. She felt hopeless and empty. Her heart ache and she felt cold. It seems that she was depressed, again. She decided to go out and buy something to eat. She put a bandage around her head and left the house.

*After few hours*

Hinata bought fruits, bread and some herbs for tea. As she was walking, she saw the path where the festival was held. She went that way until she saw the spot where she and Sasuke confessed to each other.

FLASHBACK

Sasuke: "Hinata. I have to tell you something."
Hinata: "S-Sasuke-kun."
Sasuke: "Thank you for saving me. For taking care of me. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for letting me stay with you at the temple. Since I met you, I felt something that I thought I lost long time ago... I felt loved in a way or another. I felt like I mattered to someone again. You made me feel again. You made me feel thousands of emotion that I tried to shut them down. You made me human again. And for that, I thank you, Hinata Hyuuga."