HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGWAN! 💙

seungwannie,

    hi mom! happy happy birthday! i really wanted to tell you this. i'm really grateful that you're born and that you've become my greatest greatest artist i love. even tho i'm a filipina, i can't even compare how much i love you, how much i salute you, how much i looked at you than other artists. i am really happy that you become an angel in disguise, an angel fell from heaven. i wanted to tell you how much important a person you are, that you are great person with a great heart. i want you to feel that you are loved and that many people are loving and will be loving you in the future. i want you to know that you the nicest and the humblest person i ever known. through ups and downs, your attitude remains still. your attitude and character that made everyone love you, that made everyone envy you. i am happy because you are happy, i am happy because you have reached your goals even if it's hard. i am happy because you're still a strong independent person with a very good heart. i am happy because you never give up in times when you feel the world is against you. i am happy because you never fail to make your fans entertained and happy. i'm so sorry for being such a worthless fan since i can't even support you 24/7 since internet in the philippines is such an ass (pldt sucks) that's why i can't stream that much and can't even buy cd's to support you girls. but i'm really thankful that even when reveluvs are lacking in support you never changed the way you looked at us, the way you care for us and the way you love us. i hope that you'll never get tired smiling for us seungwannie! you know what? i'm really hoping that someday, someone will love you the way you are. but if that someone hurt you like hell, we'll be there to give them a lesson. we gotchu baby! i'm also hoping that you'll have a concert herenin philippines so that i can see you and the rest of the girls personally!!! huhuhu i really want to see u girls before i die 🤧 happiest birthday baby squirrel!!! i love youuuu!!!!

[p/s i can't publish my story now since it's still not finished but i just want to greet my ever loving mom, happy birthday seungwannie!! i love you to the bottom of my cute heart!!]