to dissemble

After the talk with Jb, I go back to the room to fetch Wendy but she not there. Oh fuck. Not again. I search every rooms here in the building, I already contacted the girls about Wendy missing again and they immediately run to me as soon as they can and we started looking for her again. Once we got into the 7th floor, it is where the practice rooms are assigned, I was thinking twice because Wendy might still can't play instruments since it's very long time ago since she played them but when we stepped out the hallway, we heard a strum of guitar coming from the music room. We we're shocked because the sound of the strum of the guitar was so familiar to our ears.

"Is it-- Wendy-unnie?" Joy whispers, unable to believe.

"W-wow.." Yeri murmurs. I smiled. She's finally feeling it. She's finally getting back again.

"Let's go, girls. Let's not disturb the precious moment Wendy's feeling. We still have a meeting to tackle about and a story we must listen to" Irene said and looked at me, I sheepishly smiled but little did they know, Irene saw someone walking past the music room but stopped when he hears the voice inside the music room.

---------

"Before we start our meeting proper, Seulgi, could you tell us what really happened to Wendy? So that we also know what to do and what are the things that she's sensitive into." I started while looking at Seulgi who's been eating her pringles non stop.

"What about Wendy? Are we not going to get her? Someone might see her there." Joy asked worriedly.

"No need to worry, no students are allowed to go up there if you're not into, you know, besides. She's safe there." I said, reassuring her.

"How did you know she's safe there?" Yeri added,

"I just know. Now shh, let's listen to what Seulgi will be telling." I said shushing the two girls and signaled Seulgi to start.

"So *ehem*, here it is. Remember when we had our last practice with Wendy?" Seulgi asked us, and we all nodded.

"That is also the day when Wendy was involved in the traumatic car accident with her parents. It is really traumatic for her and that is the cause of her for not speaking. Naeun unnie told me that, they've been suspecting that someone who's following their car was the one who threatens Wendy not to speak for what happened. And after that, wendy was scared to speak to anybody, even Naeun unnie. There was also this time that, she has been hospitalized in attempting to drown herself in the sea. Luckily there is someone who saved her, but that someone is still a mystery. That was the time they realized that Wendy is still suffering from the traumatic accident. That no matter hiw they try their best to drive away her thoughts, the trauma is still there, until one day. Wendy came to them and hand them a piece of paper saying, 'she want to go to school again' and handed again a paper saying, 'i'm scared'. That is why Wendy has been scared to all boys or guys surrounding her, most specially in a crowded places too." Seulgi said and sighs. That was a hella traumatic story. Our wannie. She diesn't deserve this kind of life.

"Do you also remember that time when we're about to perform and Wendy is gone? It was a dead ass performace, we cannot even pull it off since Wendy's voice is so powerful, and Seulgi can't do with it. But it never crossed our minds to be mad at Wendy." I said softly, remininscing that time.

"And that is also the last performance of our group

"And that is also the last performance of our group.." Yeri whispers. And we nodded in agreement, that was true, because of what happened, we decided to go in Hiatus and that was the time when other groups shines. And here we are, being left behind.

"But you know what? I got a talk with Jb earlier" Seulgi started, but in our surprise.

"W-wait, what? Jb?" I asked her again, and then, I saw her blushed. That was a move Kang. Seulgi.

"H-hey! Don't t-think of anything! We just talked! And, they know what happened to Wendy too." And after Seulgi said the last word, a group of men come to us, and it was them, Jb's group.

"Hey" They greeted, we we're in shock since it's very unexpected.

"Don't worry, I guess Seulgi have told you that we also know what to Wendy too." Jb said, we just nodded in response.

"Yes, but I do hope that it's only be shared in our circle of groups." I said, and they all just nodded to me.

"So we are here to talk with things to you, another meeting, perhaps?" Jinyoung asked us,

"But you're incomplete, where's Mark hyung?" Yeri asked, the members also looked at each other, didn't know how to respond.

"I saw him outside the music room, listening to Wendy. Told you she'll be safe." I said grinning, I saw how Seulgi and Jb looked at each other surprised.

"So yeah, let them be. What are we gonna talk about?" I asked, and the mood started to changed.