spend your days

This is the day where Wendy will be preparing herself for her first day of school. Even though the University had started months earlier, this doesn't stop Naeun and her auntie to push Wendy to study and enjoy the rest of her College life. Wendy was a smart girl and having an above IQ help her to enroll in university even without taking the 2nd and 3rd year of college. She studied at the Korea Arts and Sciences University back then, she just stopped going to school after what happened. Nobody knows even her close friends, only her family.

"Wen, it's time for you to get up!" Naeun shouted outside her room. Naeun didn't know that Wendy is all dressed and was ready to be accompany to the school. A minute later, Wendy goes outside and Naeun saw her and immediately run and hug her saeng. Wendy just poked her and signaling that she can't breathe with the tight hug Naeun gives. She just chuckled and Wendy saw a tears flowing in her and she pointed it. Naeun laughs and wipe it off and said,

"It was just a tears of joy. I'm just so happy to see you in that uniform again." Naeun said and Wendy just make a half smile at her. The thought of encountering people again is scary. The trauma never leave her, the frightening scene plays repeatedly when she closes her eyes. The image of guys was intimidating, as if they were the one who will kill her if she tries to open her mouth and tries to speak again.

Wendy walk to her bag and bring out a piece of paper and writes,

'I'm scared'

"I know this would be your first time, but I know you

"I know this would be your first time, but I know you. Don't let your past haunt you again. I want you to bring yourself back. The Wendy we know, the Wendy that everyone knows. I want you to enjoy your last year in college without hesitating and without looking back to the past. I want you to entertain yourself. Please help yourself too, wen." Naeun said, it was direct to the point and it really touch her heart but the fear she has will never be vanished.

"I will be the one who will tell the girls about your condition and situation. And I will also be the one to tell it to your profs, so you don't have to worry more. And I know the girls they will surely help you to be back again. I hope you will let them." Naeun added, and Wendy just nodded her head. It was time for them to go off and be at school. Naeun called Seulgi first to tell that they will be at the school today for her first day.

She was so excited to meet her friends again but it was the fear she has that make her heart pounds so loudly. She felt a hand on the top hers and saw her unnie place it to calm her. She inhales exaggeratedly that made Naeun laugh a little bit.

"We're here." Naeun announces and Wendy take a peek outside and saw the University once again, it didn't changed, she hoped that the students also doesn't changed even though she was enrolled with a special treatment.

"There are Seulgi and your friends. Let's go!" Naeun said as if she's the one who will be studying again.

"WEEEEEENDY!!!!!" Joy screamed as if she saw a ghost, but she didn't know that it was her signal. Wendy was shocked when a confetti poppers appeared in front of her and a banner saying,

'Welcome back, Seungwannie!'

And then there are, Irene, Seulgi, Joy and of course Yeri holding a cake with her face on it.

They run to her and hugged her tightly that they keep on talking and saying on how much they missed her. She saw her unnie talk with Seulgi privately and saw Seulgi looked at her with pity so she just looked down.

"Wanda! How have you been?! You never said anything to us before you disappeared! You've got a long time to tell us about it!" Irene said. Is she ready to tell them? They won't judge me? She hoped they don't.

"Why aren't you talking unnie! I missed you! We missed you!" Joy said. She can't speak, she was afraid to speak. But it was her girls, is she ready?

"Don't push yourself if you still can't wannie. I'll explain it to them later. But, I'm really glad that you're back. I missed you a lot!" Seulgi said as soon as she hugged Wendy so tightly. It strucked wendy's heart by just hearing Seulgi's voice. She broke their hug and Wendy smiled at her. Seulgi was crying, seeing wendy smile again.

"Hey it's unfair! Why are you the only two hugging? Group huuuug!" Yeri shouted and the hug grew bigger. She was so happy and contented at the thought of having them at my side.

"Let's go inside girls, you're making too much scene here, it's not good for her." Naeun intereupted their moment and Seulgi understand it quickly but the rest of the girls are puzzled but still followed Naeun inside.

But before they go inside, there is someone that caught the attention of Wendy. But she can't remember where he meet him. Weird, wendy thought.

(A/n: guees who is that guy wendy saw!!! Sorry for the long update hajabsbdjkana, I just can't write because I don't have any motivations rn. But seeing rv performs in kbs, it boosts my will yo write a chapter lol. pray for mu willness hahahavdbxjana)