no longer

It was 9:30 in the morning when Naeun arrived at the hospital when she saw the nurses and doctors rushing to the room where Wendy was admitted. She then hold one of the nurses and asked her what the hell is happening.

"Ms. Wendy is experiencing some bad dreams. She's breathing heavily and her temperature is getting higher, the doctors have to check her vitals to see what is really happening to her" the nurse explained and Naeun rushed to Wendy.

"Wendy! Wendy!" Naeun shouted but as soon as she see her sister trying to breathe normally, she gasped and held both of her hands unto her mouth to cover it. Her sister doesn't deserve this life, she whispered to herself. She's been through a lot.

"Doc, how's my sister?" Naeun asked the doctor

"She's fine now, she's just experiencing dreams that is very traumatizing that leads to this kind of situation. I hope that when you take her home, you'll stay away to some negative thoughts or situations that will give her some flashback about what happened long time ago. Surround her with happy memories and positive aura. Thay's all" The doctor said, Naeun just mouthed him a thank you and proceeds to where Wendy is lying.

She touch Wendy's cheeks, and realized that she's getting skinnier.

"Wendy, I know you've been through a lot. But please, let unnie know. 'Cause you're the only one I have. I want you to trust me, please, I missed your smiles, your endless laughters, your angelic voice, your friends misses you a lot. Please be back to your old self, wannie" Naeun whispers as she cries silently, not knowing that Wendy hears her. It was also painful for her to not open up with her unnie, but she was too scared. But the only thing that she wanted to do to make her unnie atleast happy, she have decided to study again. Wendy was really smart back then, the Son sisters were recognized for being one of the top students of the university. But Wendy had to stopped going to school after what happened.

A minute later, she decided to open up her eyes to see her unnie sleeping beside her, she caress her unnie's head until Naeun wakes up and got shocked seeing Wendy awake. Wendy get a paper and write something down that made Naeun shocked but shed a tear after what she have red.

I WANT TO FINISH COLLEGE

that's what Wendy wrote that made Naeun happy,

"Oh my gosh, sure! I'll call Aunt Hyekyo to arrange your papers right away. I am glad to know that you still want to go to school, wannie. I am really happy!" Naeun said with tears of joy. She can't hide her emotions, it was overflowing.

"I'm sure, they missed you a lot." Naeun said referring to her group of friends left in the University. Wendy just smiled a bit, but deep inside, she also misses her bestfriends a lot.

"I'll just go out to call Auntie about this, be sure to eat your food! I'll be back in a minute!" Naeun said as she rushed outside the room and quickly dialed her Auntie's number to inform her about Wendy's decision. They're both happy to know Wendy is know getting ready to step outside her box once again. After the call to her Aunt, she then dial another one,

"Hello?"

"Hello, unnie! What's up?" the girl asked.

"I'm happy to announce to all of you.."

"What is it?" the girl on the line said waiting for Naeun to complete her sentence.

"Wendy is coming back" with that phrase, the girl on the other line got silenced and Naeun heard her said,

"Oh fuck....." it was a long pause until she hear her scream. She laughed at her reaction and the girl on the line bid a goodbye to Naeun to tell to everyone whT goodnews had arrived.

"Alright, I'll call again to inform you when will Wendy will start her first day. I'll catch up soon, Seulgi!" Naeun said and Seulgi just screamed.

"I'll wait for it, unnie! Bye!" Seulgi hunged up. Naeun's smile grew bigger. This should be a good start.

meanwhile,

"Fuck guys I have good fuckin' news!" Seulgi shouted in her phone, with 3 girls on the screen.

"What good fuckin' news is this, Kang Seulgi?" Irene said in the screen.

"Yeaaaa! It's 1 am and you had disturb my beauty rest!" Joy retorted, Seulgi just rolled at the Joy's reaction

"This has to be a very good news! I'm having a video call with Jungkook but then you interfere! Ughh." Yeri said, this time all of them rolled their eyes at the statement of Yeri

"Why the hell you're rolling your eyes?! Bitters! Bleh" Yeri teased, Joy was about to respond but Seulgi stopped them.

"It is indeed a very good news!" Seulgi said,

"Tell us!!" all of the three shouted,

"Wendy is.... going back!!" Seulgi shouted, that made the 3 of them choked, Irene looked at the screen with a big eyes, Joy who had dropped the cucumbers in her eyes because of the news, and Yeri screamed like an idiot in the screen.

"Wendy??? As in Son Seungwan?!?!?" Irene assured,

"Yes!! As in Son-Seung-Wan!!!" Seulgi repeated.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all screamed, fuck this girls.

"Stop screaming!!!" Seulgi shouted in the screen.

"She better have a good explanation on why on earth she disappeared two fuckin years ago!" Irene said.

"I miss unnie.." Joy said softly

"I almost forgot her voice.." Yeri added,

"Shh, but still a good news, she'll be going back." Seulgi said and the girls couldn't agree more, they're really hyped up yo see Wendy again.