Epilogue

Tom Riddle sat with Y/n, he stared her down and she turned her head to meet his green orbs.

Tom stood up, and kneeled in front of her, her eyes glossed over understanding what is to happen

"Y/n Merlin Lovegood, will you take me Tom Marvolo Riddle to be your husband and allow me to tell you the wonders you make me feel over the 8 years we've been together? And do me the honour of becoming Mrs.Riddle?" He asked, a blush dusting his pale complexion.

"Yes! A million times yes! Merlin's beard Tom! I've been waiting for you to ask!" She was beyond euphoric, as Tom slipped the engagement ring into/onto her finger.

Time past
-

"Mommy!! Daddy!! Wake up!! I wanna see Sirius Black And James!!" A girl with bright green eyes and y/h/c with a pale complexion giggled jumping up and down.

"Daddy!! Agan keeps talking all dreamily about James again!" ilia groaned

"I'm sorry big bro but I mean James is—" bickered the smaller sister Agan which in this case means Intelligent Beautiful girl in Scottish.

The name Ilia is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Ilia is: God is Lord.

Yet both different yet beautifully handsome, the siblings look fairly nothing alike.

The complexion Agan had was light than the sharp ones Ilia captured from his father, instead of soft cheekbones they were rather sharp in fact as well as high cheekbones, yet he didn't Carry his fathers intelligence but rather this mothers athletics and his mothers passion for different things. Much like his mother he was often found bored and wanted to do something different. His y/e/c eyes reminded everyone of the bold soul Y/n.

Yet Agan was just like her father, mysterious, intelligent, and well was often found too rude for her taste in friends. Nothing much to say about Agan as she wasn't as open to people like Tom was. Yet the family was happy.

"Agan, and Ilia quiet down before you wake your sister Monserrat (you can say Monsé mon-Seh) " y/n scolded and she sat up, Tom still asleep but was awaken by a crying Monsé,

"IM UP! IS SHE OKAY-" He yelled on accident as he jumped out the bed almost making Agan fall off the bed, as he quickly rushed over to Monsé's crib in their master bedroom.

"Bloody Hell dad, calm down." Ilia hissed, a grin found its way to his lips, moving his black like locks over his eye, just like his father yet his complexion was a nicer olive tone, rather than pale.

"Mummy, why does Daddy always wake up like that?" Agan asked

"You're such an idiot Agan! He wakes up like that because we scared him!" The twelve year old snapped

"Well I'm so sorry Mr.Just Because I'm in Hogwarts means I'm smart" Agan taunted

"At least I don't have a crush on my sisters best friends!" Ilia pushed his freckles becoming noticeable as his face flushed with anger

"Enough you two! Get ready, for Hogwarts, it's Ilia's second year, and it's your first year Agan. Both of you hurry up" y/n ordered, at the two children sternly.

Tom gave her a sympathetic look, as he rocked Monsé in his arms, "I don't ever remember us being that troubled-"

"You'd think differently if we were parents to ourselves" y/n chuckled as she kissed Toms cheek, which resulted in Tom Snaking an around around her still holding the 3 year old toddler.

"Mornin' Monsé, how are you sweetie?" Both Y/n and Tom cooed

"Mumma! Dadda!" Squealed the toddler "Is sissy and brother leaving yet?" Asked the toddler words still messed up.

"Yes my angel, we have to get ready okay? And soon enough you'll be able to go to Hogwarts just like Ilia and Agan okay?" Tom smiled happily at the toddler in which she tiredly nodded.

They all got dressed and took their magic car to Hogwarts station (or that train station whatever)

"You ready kids?(eye eye captain—)" y/n asked

"Yes!" Squealed Agan as she saw James and Sirius staring at them with dreamy eyes.

"Gross, lets get this over with. See ya mum and dad! See ya for Christmas!" Ilia yelled before running between 9 3/4ths.

"Woah.." Agan gaped, before following suit "Love you all! Bye!!!" She waved as she ran colliding with the wall was what she would've thought yet she lasted through.

"Uhm excuse me ma'am? Sir? Can you help me? I'm a bit lost.." a small boy with curlish red firey hair spoke softly

"Yes sweetheart?" Y/n asked

"I'm a bit lost it's going to be my first year here and uhm where do I go exactly for Hogwarts?" He asked moving his round circular glasses to his face

"Just run in between 9 and ten. It's okay don't be scared" Tom smiled happily

"Woah!" Someone bumped into the boy
"Merlin! I'm sorry! It's my second year and im already a mess!" She cursed herself before hurriedly running through nine and ten.

"Here goes nothing..." mutter the red head

"What's your name kid?"

"It's Bryce! Thanks!" He was nodded off before he began to head to the other side.

"Why do I sense we'll see those two kids a lot some day?" Y/n muttered

"I don't know, but as long as I have you my dear, it'll all be the worth." Tom kissed y/n as the toddler Monsé made a 'yuck face' and it was all bliss.

[FIN. FEBRUARY 20TH 2019]