Just like the Second Time, but better.

Made: February 9th 2019

    Y/n Lovegood walked her way into class of her 5th year of Hogwarts; Potions. Throughout the current  years both Tom Riddle and Y/n Lovegood maintained a great stable relationship of now almost Two years.

Tom was talking to Slughorn about The SlugClub and it's party tonight.

"Ah yes Tom a date is required." Y/n overheard, as she made her way into her section/seat. Y/n heard Tom sigh,
Causing the girl to giggle.

"Of course professor. I'll see you tonight at the Slug Club Meeting again." Tom mutter before taking his seat next to his beloved girlfriend.

"Bummed or somethin' love?" Y/n interrupted the small silence between them.

"Yes of course. Just Y'know thinking who I should take the the SlugClub Party." Tom hummed, smiling devilishly

"Oh Merlin's I wonder who may be the lucky gal." Despite the two dating multiple girls still try to get at Tom.

"Hey Tom!" Giggled a ridiculous Slytherin girl, who by the name of Merlin's beard is named Cashia Milks. Seriously? What kind of name is Cashia? "I couldn't help but overhear you and Lovegood's conversation, and if you don't mind I'd like to ask you to be my da-" she was cut off short by Tom's girlfriend who's face seemingly grew hot hearing this girl gonat him

"I'm afraid he's not looking for a partner to go with. As he does indeed have a girlfriend so if you would ever so please back the fuck up." The H/C girl glared "it'd be greatly appreciated!" She falsely beamed.

"Ah Y/n/n is right, and indeed she is my girlfriend, Uhm, I'm not sure who you are either, so would you ever so kindly go? I respectfully decline your offer." Tom pipped in.

The girls face laced in guilt and a twinge of revenge "Yes of course" she glared at the H/c hair coloured girl, with sparkling e/c eyes, that sat next to Tom. "I will burn you one day Lovegood" she muttered

"Good for you Milks, quite fortunately I have people who love me and don't like me just because I make threats." Y/n retorted.

The Ravenclaws snickered, and carried on with their work.

"So?" Tom hummed

"So..?" Y/n asked in the same tone

"Will you be my partner/companion to the SlugClub Dance? I'd fancy it more if you came" Tom asked rather poshly.

Y/n shook her head sheepishly and grinned "Of course you, smit! I literally would've killed that girl if I didn't say you were my boyfriend."

Tom let out a breathy laugh "dear, this is why I love you."

"I love you too, Tommy" Y/n smiled her nose scrunching up playfully in the process.

Later at the dance

Y/n wore an elegant blue, that radiated her bright E/c eyes, her hair was put up in a half hair do, letting her curled hair that remained on her shoulders.
Her fair skin evidently shined off of the white room, her date Tom who cleaned up very nicely, wore a bright smile as he looked at her. He indeed was in pure bliss. Not that the blush on his face showed anything other than the seemingly chilly air. Tom's sea green eyes beamed once he saw his date, her smile shining off of the seemingly beautifully already lit room, just showing how bright her smile is.
"Tom." She greeted happily, her smiling evidently grew larger once she completely laid her eyes on Tom.
"Y/n" he mimicked a smirk placed on his pale lips. Oh the lips that Y/n would've kissed ever so dearly.
"Mr.Riddle, you clean up very nicely." Y/n giggled to herself, batting her long lashes/fake lashes
((Ok, lets be honest-ok, so as an author who has natural long eye lashes how do you lass' without like 'lashes' live with Fake Lashes?they seem horrible like I wouldn't be able to do it?.))

"Ms.Lovegood, its all about time management and the date you go with. Those are the things that effect how nicely you clean up. I'd say I clean up well for you, my love" He grinned at her, the heat hitting his cheeks now evidently pinker than usual.

"Well Tom Riddle, I'm sure your date is glad to be here with you tonight." Y/n smiled happily

"And Indeed as to your date Ms.Lovegood. As two bonds cannot break til the end of time." Tom smiled

"Indeed, Till the end of time" Y/n repeated.

They danced and danced for hours on end. Slughorn being very impressed and congratulated the couple.

"Who knew Mr.Riddle could know how to dance, quite frankly very well" Y/n joked happily a big grin plastered over her s/c skin.

"As to you, my love. How should we spend the rest of the evening?" Tom asked with the same happiness in his tone.

"Anything you'd want" y/n smiled happily, before intertwining their hands.

"Well come on now." Tom stood up, still y/n and his hands laced together, feeding off each other's warmth. Y/n soon followed suit.

"Where we going Tommy?" Her gentle voice echoed throughout the late night corridors.

"Just watching Y/n/n" Tom gave her a sly smile. They seemed to make their way to the astrology tower.

Y/n's eyes widened in excitement. She always loved the Astrology unit, or just in general due to what the Muggles think of it all. Using Zodiac signs, the different planets and the whole solar system.

"Tom-" she began, but was silenced

"In a few minutes a shooting star sort eclipse is going to happen, if I-" Tom was shut up by the sudden stars that shot across the sky. A bright smile placed the lips of his significant other, which warmed his heart. This is the girl he wants to be with for as long as the end of time.

"Tommy?" Y/n's voice wavered

"Yes Y/n/n?" Tom hummed in response

"Wish for something."

The starts continued to fall seemingly across the plastered dark starred sky.
The sky was like a dark canvas that was littered with planets, stars, comets and so much more. It reminded him of how bright Y/n's eyes were when they first truly met. As if time seem distant. He truly couldn't believe he was back in the 1940's. It seemed just like a few hours ago he was Voldemort, who now had a change of heart for the one he loved. No loves.

"I wish for us" Tom muttered breathing sheepishly, before the words left Y/n's lips.

"I wish for us to continue as one"

End