All the times

Tom say with Y/n. Today was their 7th year anniversary. Tom And Y/n were eating ice cream at a Muggle town in London. Tom had changed indeed he did. He was so glad he was able to make the change in history. It had been four years since their graduation day at Hogwarts Fleamont married a girl name Lilac, Walaburga Black still single staying Men are dumb. Which we all had our moments to agree.

The couple were sitting in bliss, the cool December crisp air, blew. Tom's face faltered to a pink shade.

Nothing could be better than today. Tom held Y/n's hand as they continue to chat. To laugh and to talk about anything. You'd think 7 years would be enough time to date and time to get married. Many ups and downs had happen, but the two intelligent lad and Lass always found things to continue to talk about.

Tom was so glad that In this time the whole existence was fine. No chaos; good  ol' Voldemort would've done. No not Voldemort. Only Tom Riddle.

Only.

Tom Riddle.

Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Tom liked the sound of his name, in this time he didn't kill his father in 5th year, this time he met his father and allowed him to explain. This time Tom truly spent time with the Lovegood's in order to get their blessing. As always the family loved Tom and still do. Tom would at times cry during the middle of the night as he shared a manor with Y/n. She'd find him crying by her side and cuddle with him usually kissing his teared face. Muttering words of "Dear? What's wrong? baby?" Then she's spoon him, despite the height difference. He loved when they cuddled. Her gentle heart. His now warmed heart. Not his cold old heart. The heart he was blinded in. She truly broke the curse. The curse of any possible reason why he'd kill. Now he'd give. He'd talk to her about kids and she's respond with playing with his hair and giggling whenever he laid his head in her lap. It wasn't like they hadn't  done I T, they have. Maybe a few times. Not that it's our business it's their love life.

Tom couldn't wish for any one. And soon enough he'd propose. Soon. Maybe.

Y/n's POV.

I worried Tom had been spaced out for quite awhile. Though I couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't married me yet. Was he going to leave? After seven years of dating? seven years worth of love? Oh Tom Riddle I'd love to be your Mrs.Riddle. Y/n y/mn Riddle. I quite like it. Though he worries me, he's talking about children yet he hasn't married me. Is find him crying, I never knew why; until he cried in his sleep

"You can't make me go back! please I love her! this is my only chance at a happy ending! Please I won't go back to Voldemort! please! Darred!!" he'd scream tears staining his face

"Darred! please I swear— you can't take me away from someone I've taken for granted once! This time I'm not! I cannot Lose the love of my life! y/n Lovegood is the one best thing in my life! If you take me back t- DARRED-" And he'd violently shake. I'd tap him awake and he'd engulf me into a big hug.

What did he mean? Did he travel back into time to change something? In 3rd year I did notice he acted differently from 1st and 2nd year, he became more calm more emotional, more scared rather than angered.

He was talking about me in his sleep? Maybe before all this happened again,, he took me for granted and became some ruined of a person then killed me? most likely impossible but not at the same time due to the fact of the Time Turners. Oh tommy..

[ENDING PT2]
February:11:2019