Fourth time,, Things escalated

It was sixth year, and I saw Tom's notebook. You know the one he always wrote it and never allowed others to see? Yeah that one. He dropped it and it was Time for Tom's Flying lessons as I was excused to practice for Ravenclaws quidditch match.

Tom ran off dropping his diary in the process. I flipped to the first few pages and saw something I dearly wouldn't want to see. A bunch of notes on Horcuxs/Hocruxs(?) And other plans.

Y/n quickly shoved the book in her bag as she rushed to the female Quidditch Locker rooms to get into her gear for the practice. Though practice seemed so far long for her. Once it finished, she rushed into the locker rooms as quickly as possible to go into Free Period.

"Something wrong Prink?" The female head coach, of Ravenclaw Alex Black, a cousin of Walaburga Black.

"Uhm no, just uh! Excited! Yes yes! Excited to see a friend this free period!" Y/n cheered.

"Right then, make sure you keep your eyes on the snitch next time Kay? You were unfocused today." Alex sighed, "see you soon bud, I've got to study for O.W.L. "

"Yeah yeah, go do that. This is your last year at Hogwarts I want it to be the best for you." Y/n smiled standing up from gathering everything in her bag. "I'll see soon, for next practice"

"You too, Prink." Alex chuckled ruffling my H/c hair, before walking off.

"Great... now to find Tom.." y/n muttered walking towards the yard by the Herbology classes.

"Y/n- looking for me?" Tom appeared out of nowhere scaring y/n shitless.

"Holy Merlin's beard!" Y/n jumped, "don't scare me like that Tom!"

Tom chuckled, "Hey I wanted to ask you of something, since I completely trust you." Tom smiled at y/n

"Yes of course anything, also I found this diary you accidentally dropped on the ground" y/n handed it to him, Tom gulped visibly.

The constant worry flooded his senses: did she read my pages? What did she think of it? How could I be so stupid and drop it? How in the world am I suppose to explain what I want to ask without any problematic situation now.

"Tom?tom? Tom!" Y/n shook him,

"Oh sorry I was in a daze.. I was wondering if you'd want to help me with something I've Been working on.." Tom trailed off as they started walking around the area. " would you like to help me rid of all that did me wrong and chose me wrong? And help me create horcruxs-" Tom winced

"Tom! No I'm sorry but are you insane! Those are forbidden! How'd you find out about them-" y/n was shocked and honestly curious.

"I knew you'd say this, but please please I need you t-" Tom was cut off, he took her hand.
"No tommy, as much as I lo-Like you my dearest friend. This is something I wouldn't do. Tom you're smart please figure out a way to not use harm against others.." y/n's eyes were droopy, she didn't know why. She let go of his hand.

"I knew you'd say that,, but deep down y/n I know you love me.." Tom said "I figured you say something like this, hence why I uhm casted something on you. Y/n you will now listen to me at command." Tom ordered, leaving a defenseless ravenclaw by the name of Y/n.

"No- no- Tom stop-" y/n tried to get him rid from her mind as he scanned her mind using Legilimency. "Tom stop!" She shouted pushing him away, though of no use she got away, from him and his mind games. Or that's what she thought.

Throughout the months that passed Tom wrote some song lyrics of this feeling her felt towards her called Foolish Thing
(By Darren Criss) (good song btw)