Potions and Our Date.

Setting the date back to 1941 third year. Here we go again..
They were in potions class, reviewing the infamous Love Potion, as Tom remembered

"can someone tell me what 'Amortentia' is and what it's ingredients are?" Slughorn asked, Tom was in such a better mood this time.

This was advanced Potions, yet here we are learning 6th year work. Most students were confused. Iike before only two hands shot up ; Tom Riddle's and Y/N Lovegood's hand both shot up at an instant of the Potions name.

"Tom, what is Amortenmia?" Professor Slughorn asked the dark headed boy with pale skin and alluring hazel close to green like eyes.

"Well, Professor Slughorn. Amortenmia is a love potion. One simply to cause one person to fall in love with another, or a sort of obsession. A child born underneath the affects are unable to feel love." Tom stated, then continued "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence. It's considered to be a powerful and highly dangerous potion. As stated it's dangerous to underestimate a powerful infatuation.  The person under the effect of the potion will only hold an obsession for the person who administered it"

"Lovegood, whats in the Love Potion darling?" Slughorn asked the Y/H/C girl

"Ashwinder eggs,
Rose thorns,Peppermint, Powdered Moonstone, and Pearl Dust are the known ingredients in the Love Potion." She stated, giving Tom a nice smile. The kind they made Tom's heart flutter, Jashia kicked Tom underneath the table

"Bloody hell!" He whispered toward her, while Jashia stifled in a giggle, and as for Y/n she covered her face with her sleeves keeping herself from laughing

"Thirty points to Ravenclaw and Slytherin " Professor Slughorn announced, all the Slytherins cheered, as well as the Ravenclaws, though the Ravenclaws quickly after composed themselves as Professor Slughorn had to settle them down.

Luca Mourthorns busted into the class;

"Mr.Mourthorns-" Professor Slughorn began but was quickly shut up,

"That/those filthy Slytherins and Ravenclaw hexed my robes and broom!" He shrieked (lmao)

"Hey!" Shouted y/n as Luca pointed towards her and her two friends- well he best friend and her crush.

"What is it-" Luca was cut off

"You have no ideal right to call my friends filthy and you have no proof stated otherwise that they did what you said they did. Truths can be right. On both sides of you force yourself to believe. Now please exit the classroom before you get yourself into bigger trouble for calling my friends Filthy." The ravenclaw sent glares to the curlier haired boy, that insulted her best friends. Her words dripping with venom.

Luca visibly gulped, Jashia felt her heart sank, 'this was the man I was going to get married to-' she thought for a short moment.

"Thank you Ms.Lovegood for the awareness of threat from a student 20 points Ravenclaw for her handling a serious problem responsibly." Slughorn announced

After all the mishap during the weekend Y/n pestered Jashia what she should wear especially in a cold season as December. So it was ever so close to being winter break.

"Maybe wear this F/c shirt, and these nice black jeans with f/s/b's?" Jashia suggested, she too was going to Hogsmaids/mades after her parents from the past knew fair well of the mission Tom Riddle And Jashia LongingStar were up to.
(F/c:Favourite colour
F/s/b favourite shoe brand)