Whats there to say?

Previously...
"Right I suppose that would be an ideal trade fine,,, It was ten years later, we had met again, as it was me trying to murder bunches of mud bloods, while defending one she."

Tom Marvolo Riddle blacked out then and there with the feeling of sorrow and wistful feelings throughout him. If he only chose a different path. Is there a chance he'll get it?
-

"This is how it all started, it was all because of me. I could've gone back and saved her from her faith that had been brought due to I." Voldemort muttered, tears falling from his pale snake face. He blacked out, this was a couple hours after blacking out.

The guards around him listened; a single thought running through their mind; how could someone with such a horrible past feel this much emotion at the end of it all? How someone so cruel broke apart so quickly after a true love died. They almost pitied him. In fact they did, they were so tempted to help him go back in time with a simple quest to change all he did. In fact they were so tempted they changed Voldemort to what he used to look like, an intelligent well looking man, with green eyes, dark curlish hair that swept over his forehead/eyes, and a pale face, his nose regain once again.

Tom looked at himself and smiled; this and indeed this is when he knew officially that he felt true human feelings, not like he did back in the 1940's but this was the time he knew that Y/n had broken the curse all too long ago.

"Go on' tell em' the story" some other prisoners of Azkaban asked, listening. Tom was one for telling great stories, and indeed he somehow made sure the prisoners never gave anyone a scare or out of work.

"It was the year 1960, twenty ish years after leaving Hogwarts. We started in 1938" Tom spoke;

"Tom! Please! I've only came to tell you- to warn you of the future!" Spoke his former Significant other.

"I don't have time for bloodtratiors" Voldemort spoke coldly, getting up to hex her-

"Please don't- please listen to me, I need to stay alive for-" she was cut off short

"For who?" Voldemort asked dangerously low, who has replaced him, in her heart. He felt a sinking sensation.

"For my son, and for Monty - Wala for my family-"

"YOU WERE MY FAMILY! YOU LEFT ME TO GO ON MY OWN WHEN I NEEDED YOU! NOW YOU'VE REPLACED ME WITH THAT GOD FORSAKEN POTTER! AND BARE HIS (nose wink wonk) CHILD!" Voldemort shouted.

Y/n flinched and backed away; "I left because you were who I've fallen in love with, I've fallen in love with someone who is capable of using me as WHO I AM! Not some toy, or chess character like you did." Her eyes glossed over, fear evident in her voice and eyes as her voice quivered.

"DON'T GOU DARE SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" Voldemort yelled gripping his wand with a strong hold.

"Hurt me."

"What?"

"If you truly loved me you wouldn't." She muttered, and indeed I heard her. It broke my heart. I couldn't kill her, not while she has a son

"And if I die, I wish for you to run, my son wouldn't tolerate this; nor would my friends." A single tear slipped "yet I'd miss my sons 14th birthday." Her voice cracked "He reminds me of you, smart intelligent, I haven't heard a bad thing about him, some lily girl he's met"