Second Time,, he got slapped/kissed

Y/n Lovegood walked her way into class of her 5th year of Hogwarts.Potions. Throughout the current years both Tom Riddle and Y/n Lovegood maintained a friendship or so Lovegood called it.

Tom was talking to Slughorn about The SlugClub and it's party tonight.

"Ah yes Tom a date is required." Y/n overheard, as she made her way into her section/seat. Y/n heard Tom sigh.

"Of course professor. I'll see you tonight at the Slug Club Meeting again."

Riddle took a seat next to the lovely Lovegood, clearly upset in other words, mumbling the words 'filthy feelings and stupid emotions that make people bring dates. One can simply just go alone' Tom repeatedly mumbled as class began though managed to continue to be the Best student.

"Will you shut it Riddle? It's a bit irritating as you are continuously mumbling the same sentences over and over." Y/n mutter back at after 12 minutes of class.

"I would if I had a date or if the useless slug club didn't need a date invite.." Tom spat.

"Seems like Riddle's gotta problem with dates. Or simply just hates people." Y/n narrated.

"Haha very funny Lovegood. And no, most females are going to try to get at me to the dance Slughorn is throwing. Truly all of them are dimwits. Besides the ravenclaws I must admit." Tom admitted a laugh escaping the Ravenclaw's lips. Tom gave her an odd look as if 'what was that for'

"Riddle, complimenting another house-??other than his own- shocker. Though you are right, the other houses are dimwits when it comes to some 'special' 'cute' guy." Y/n confessed.

"Lovegood? Do you have something to share with the class?" Professor Slughorn asked.

     "Ah yes indeed, I was just telling Tom, how dim witted the girls can be when they see Tom. You see most, see Tom to be all so enchanting, and so lovely. Just for the soul purpose of his looks rather than character personality. Which I seem to find very misleading and very prude of someone. You know?"
    Y/n announced making eye contact with all the girls who had large crushes on Tom. "You know why? because Tom could be the most absurd or abusive boyfriend ever and they would still love him by his charms and wits or- because of his looks." Y/n finished taking in a small breath.

"Ah uh, Ms.Lovegood that was a rather nice speech you have there but afraid not this isn't the time for anything like this of a sort to be thinking about. This is Potions class, I hope you're aware."

"Yes of course I'm aware. Though sir you are to realize that both Tom and I find this year of class relatively easy considering our age?" Y/n pushed

"I Well-" Slughorn began

"Though I get it, you'd rather have the smarter students held back just because of year and age. Makes sense, though it truly doesn't give us the education we need right away." Y/n pressured "anyhow continue on with the lesson"

"Lovegood I want you to be paired with Tom, for the rest of the year. Since you are both above common average. You both could challenge each other" professor Slughorn announced, all the females in the class groaning all their hopes of partnering with Tom has now Blown over.

"Professor-" Tom tried to interfere with their conversation in the middle of class.

"Tom as much as I'd like you to work alone, Ms.Lovegood has a point and it'd be best if my smartest students worked together." Professor gave Tom a sorry smile.

"Stupid Blood Traitor Lovegood, with her mudblood friends.." Tom muttered angrily, just then he hexed a student (Laney Cooper a muggle born Ravenclaw).

(Slightly gory)

[Laney Pov]

Everything in class was going good until Y/n opened her mouth. Though I thought nothing less would happen after their banter. I moved my red curlish hair from my face, my green eyes peeking back to look and understand what was happening next in class, though all of a sudden a  cold blood crawling pain sent through my body. My spine shot up as I stood up only to fall down with a hard thud on the cold floor. The cold metallic taste that never left my mouth, the cold blood running through my now sickening pale face, my body felt like it was being squeezed by a cobra like I'm it's dinner, suffocating. The only word I could describe it. The face of Laney Cooper, when my friend y/n looked at me/her, my body started burning, though most people like Purebloods would call this sight beautiful, compared to the peeling, sickening, skin that turned a so mush color as it continued to feel as I'm being squeezed and pulled. I screamed "HELP ME!"
As if the stars gave a shit. This, something left of me, dragging itself down throughout my body, it stumbled, my words staggering and coming apart, no words could ever begin how I felt.
I moved my hands my hair is what I found on my head, a hairy flap, put her hand in something soft below the hair. Only pulp, sharp bone splinters, my once soft hair felt painful on my small hands, as if splinters poked at it, it gave me this sick feeling, this feeling of breaking skin cells. I'm not sure what I saw was real but I saw an eye..
There was an eye, gleaming at me, and a tall teen (Tom) straight, His spine, keeping a gentleman like structure as if anything I saw a small smirk creep onto his pale lips.. That was it.This feeling that such a thing might live beggared reason. what little life I felt, what little hope I had to get rid of this sickening ripping feeling of my flesh. Yet live it did. His eyes, despite the rotting sickening glee it gave off, scanned her every inch, up and down. Waiting for the parish moment. Cutting it off short.

Y/n was one to escort me to the nursing area. But anything after that was black. The only feeling that I remembered was when I first met Y/n I became instantly in love with her... then it all flashed out.

/3rd person/

Once y/n and Tom met up again she quickly asked "Did you do that to her!?"

Tom chuckled "What's it to you Lovegood? It's just a mudbloo-" SLAP. A large echo coursing throughout the halls. None of Tom's fake friends were here and people were just watching

"You idiotic imbecile! You don't show any remorse or guilt whatsoever! Who can be that heartless!" Y/n shouted

"Hey! Don't raise your filthy voice at me Lovegood! This has nothing to do with you!" Tom boomed angrily, and oddly close to her face.

"Then WHO, has the Audacity to hurt Laney!? Out of the blue?! No other pureblood has anything or a sort of beef with her other than you!" Y/n rose her voice ignoring his warning.

"I don't know! Who else would know she fancy's  you and would try to fend her off only to have you!" Tom knew that's when he slipped up.

Y/n huffed, though she knew he was right. Or was it because she finally found out he grew to fancy her, or fond of her.

"You like me Riddle?" She asked, taken aback. The students watched the scene play most fan girls of Tom were shocked and disgusted.

Muttering things as if "Why her? A ravenclaw!? She simply cannot be stupid enough to think she'd have a chance with the infamous Tom Marvolo Riddle."

"I Well you see y/n-" Tom stumbled on his words.

Y:/n grabbed ahold of Toms tie and pulled him forward, kissing his lips. Then snapping back realizing what he did earlier to her best friend. "Oh god I cannot fall for your tricks ever." y/n muttered. She slapped him once more.

"That's for hurting my friend. Riddle."

She walked off Cooley and swiftly keeping her head down. Not wanting anyone to bother her especially since almost a quart of the school mates almost knew what was happening other than the kissing part and slap they had no clue what had just unfolded right before their eyes.

Made: November 30th 2018