I'm Positive

"Are you sure?" Tom asked wearily, fiddling with his long pale fingers. He remembered how during some summers he would hang with Y/n and play piano with her. In her family grand room filled with different instruments. It was such a jolly. He always loved that memory. Holding her tight. This seemed all too good to be true. So he second thought everything

" of course Tom! We've got all the work done, we found a former friend of Y/n's Jashia LongingStar" Dared said, as a girl not too tall but at the height of 5'3" compared to Tom being about 5'11"
Tom studies the shorter girl, she was dark skinned but was still gradually beautiful herself. If he hadn't known better he would've been interested with her, as she seemed relatively kind, and sweet. Though he wasn't fully aware of whom she is, so there is a lot he wasn't sure about this smaller female.

Jashia LongingStar, a childhood friend and former best friend, before Y/n got accepted into Hogwarts whilst Jashia was accepted into the American Version of Hogwarts; Ilvermorny. She was small yet petite, with a clear face, yet seemingly bright. She's got an attitude that shouldn't be tampered with. Jashia wasn't that close to y/n's age though was a few months younger to the other female (Y/n). Jashia had shining Big brown orbs, a smile that could genuinely lit up the mood, but a heart pure of gold, blocked off for safety.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Riddle. Back in 1943 Y/n/n has talked daringly about you." Jashia said sternly, stretching her small hand out, wearily about him, as she's read so much about him and how threateningly he looked as he was a lanky man with a cold stare.

"Pleasures all mine Ms.Longingstar" Tom smiled, well grinned, as he shook her small hand, his pale hand grasped around hers for a shake.

Jashia took note of his awkwardly cold hands. 'For Christmas remind me to buy him mittens of a sort.' She chuckled to herself, how clever she was and funny. The kind of humor Y/n always enjoyed. The two were the Iconic duo outside school.

"In order for this plan to work greatly, I messaged everyone; including the schools about what we'll be doing. So everything can become as perfectly planned." Jashia informed, a small smiled creeped onto her lips, still unsure of how well this all will turn out.

"but holy shit she was right about how cute you are" she breathed, "ahem, sorry." She breathed, remembering her Fiancé Luca Mourthorns, composing herself to regain her thoughts, her outfit consisted of all black clothing, her hair made into a neatly made bun, her face was small yet content for her and her small figure. So all well fit perfectly.

(completely random last names)

"Right so what do we need to do?" Tom asked Dared (Darr-Ed), slightly worried for how good this mission will be accomplished.

"Just turn the time turner the amount of years you want to go back, but you have to remember; think about how desperately you need it to change back" Dared said handing them both the Time Turner. Sighing "be careful guys. If you want anything to work you'll need to act like it's the first time it happened and! and in a sensible mindset" he sent a glare to Tom, tom nodded understanding.

"The feature lays within you both" Trinity looked at the Nervous petite girl of mixed race "Don't worry Jashia, this won't affect you meeting Luca, seemingly it'll make things blossom faster as he was in Hogwarts." Trinity informed smiling at the small girl.

"Thank you Dared, and trinity, but I was just worried, how the hell am I going to fit in?" Jashia asked completely unfamiliar with all these Posh Accents these Londoners/Englanders had. As she was essentially born in the US, and went to the USA Version schooling of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Y/n had gain the Posh accent as well as she stayed here most of her life, the two girls had met during Y/n's trip meeting up with the Scamander's as she was somewhat of a family friend with the family. When she stumbled upon the shorter female at a family friend gathering.