forty-nine

MAY 23rd, 2020
INSTAGRAM

BRANDON_ARREAGA

403,934 likes, 38,044 commentsbrandon_arreaga put the hair up just for her

brandon_arreaga put the hair up just for her

USER1 TJE HAIR

USER2 FOR HERRR I TOLD YALL ADELE WAS ON OUR SIDE

EDWINHONORET FIT 🔥🔥🔥
^ BRANDON_ARREAGA 💥💥💥

USER3 who's ~her~
^ USER4 girl who do you THINK

THEAUSTINPORTER him* thank you babe
^ BRANDON_ARREAGA 💋 love you
^ USER5 oh YES

USER6 ok fuck the caption just LOOK at him! LOOK!

USER7 i never thought the day would come where we'd see his forehead again

ADELEROSE oh..OH LORD

ADELEROSE PLEEEEASE YOU ARE SO HOT
^ BRANDON_ARREAGA ❤️❤️
^ ADELEROSE bitch how about a thank you
^ THEREALNICKMARA brandon talks in emojis 😂😂
^USER8 SO DO YOU

REAL LIFE.

adele captures his lips as soon as they meet, savoring the taste she'd missed so much.

brandon settles his hands on her waist, deepening the kiss as he pins her against the beige colored wall. they pull away to wrap their arms tightly around one another.

the couple stood in silence for a few more minutes, before eventually detaching themselves and settling into their hotel room.

"i saw abel's interview with that dumbass." brandon acknowledges, grabbing a folded pile of his pants and hanging them up on the racks.

adele gives him the side eye, smirking. "dumbass, huh? the anger jumped out."

"of course i don't like him." brandon murmurs, "he disrespected you on television."

adele sends him a warm smile, "yeah, i was surprised abel put him on blast like that."

"he's a cool dude. i like him."

"me too." she nods. "he's my only friend in london, besides melanie."

brandon changes the subject after a few seconds, "so, you excited?"

"for what?" she asks, playing dumb.

he rolls her eyes at her, "to meet my family."

"i am." she nods confidently. "i'm excited, ready, and confident."

he gives her an amused smile, crossing his arms. "are you, now?"

she scoffs, "of course i am. don't doubt me, i'm a master at this shit."