forty

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚
april 25, 2020

despite noises such as the boys talking downstairs, or their neighbors mowing their lawn, brandon had felt as if a pair of noise cancelling headphones were placed over his head.

tunnel vision took into effect, and he found himself frozen while staring into adele's eyes. however, he'd gathered himself enough to speak. "adele,"

she exhales at the sound of his voice, feeling her own feet glued to the ground. she hadn't known what to do, what to expect. this was probably the most unprepared she'd ever been, though she had never been so sure on a decision.

recognizing the lack of speech from both parties, brandon steps forward, reaching for her embrace. she completes almost instantly, melting into his arms. "i'm sorry." she says.

"don't apologize." he mumbles. "you have no reason to say sorry, adele. i do."

she pulls away slightly, "not gonna deny that." she says, earning a small smile from brandon.

he steps back, "this is...i can't believe you're here. how? when?"

"because i love you. and i needed you to show me you do, too. so you've said."

he frowns, closing the door behind him and sitting them down on his bed. "i'm sorry. i was confused, my team was telling me a hundred different things. i was getting shitted online." he explains. "but none of those reasons were excuses to give up on you like that. especially when you needed support."

"i did," she says. "like, really badly. you fucked me up."

"i messed up." he admits. "and i'm so fucking sorry, adele. seriously."

he feels a tug at his heart watching her eyes glisten, before she wipes them away. "i forgive you." she sighs. "i know this shit can be hard, especially the management part. you need to learn how to use your own head."

he smiles at her critique, "you'll have to teach me. i'm kind of stupid."

"we already know that," she mentions, allowing a mere second for a chuckle before pressing her lips into his.

he pulls away after a moment, "you tired? hungry?"

she hums while thinking, "would you take a nap with me?"

"i just woke up, adele." he grins, running his hand through her hair. "i'll lay with you, though."

and so brandon stands, closing his blinds and peeling back the covers he'd nearly made just an hour or two ago. she dives in, pulling the grey blanket over herself. "was gonna say make yourself at home, but..." they share a laugh, and she hides her face.

"get in here, bighead. you promised."

"i'm coming!" he sings lightly, sliding beside the girl while immediately latching his arm over her side.

they smile at each other, their faces centimeters apart. "sometimes i forget you're a little ass boy."

he scoffs, "i'm literally a few years younger than you, adele."

"and it shows."

he rolls his eyes playfully, "i deserve that. you can throw them at all at me today."

"today? i'm going for the next few months, baby." she informs, and he shakes his head.

"as long as you don't bully me. don't make me bring the dictionary out."

she hits his arm lightly, and he lets out a laugh. "shut up," she murmurs, moving closer in his embrace, letting the view of her boyfriend be the last thing she'd seen before dozing off into a deep sleep.

INSTAGRAM

ADELEROSE

2,029,934 likes, 700,034 commentsadelerose stay with me

adelerose stay with me

USER1 OH FUCK

USER2 girlie didn't learn from her mistakes. turn your damn comments off!!!!!

USER3 oh no..is this who i think this is

USER4 THANK GOD I LOVE THIS

USER5 i hate this

USER6 is that edwin
^ USER7 SHE AINT EVER GONNA DATE HIM SHUT UP

USER7 are they dating

ABELREIGN 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
^ USER8 DID I READ THIS RIGHT
^ USER9 it's an emoji..

USER10 what the fuck is going on

USER11 y'all mad slow it was a publicity stunt

USER12 publicity stunt or not..abel treated her better than this random
^ USER13 what-

EDWINHONORET please adopt me
^ THEAUSTINPORTER stop acting like boo boo the fool in her comment section

USER14 BRANDON YOU WERE JUST IN DRAMA A WEEK AGO

USER15 we..can never catch a break

ZIONKUWONU 😁

USER16 i have to die for them..i just have to

USER17 what is going on