03

//welcome back fellow gaki"
______________________________________

~3rd POV~
"Why do your kids have the sharingan dobe" asked an angry Uchiha, Naruto looked at him and signed,"because my wife has the Sharingan and you happen to know her kakashi-sensei" he said smiling,"Omg! Look what time it is I better get home and change, see tonight for dinner uncle " said kawa and left home. "You six should home and change,you did get mom a present right" Naruto said "of course" they said and left home.

"Well now that we got that out the way we might as well get this alliance" naruto asked and the kages nodded and they did the alliance with the villages and then left and Naruto went home.

~mean while with Obito~
"We're home!!" Obito heard,"Welcome" she said as she turned around to see her beloved children,"and how was your day" she asked them "alright" they said that the same time "that's good to hear, now go get changed" she said as the went up stairs and out of nowhere she felt hands on her and when she turned her head she saw her husband smiling at her,"How was the meeting darling" she asked "pretty girl and I got a visit from the kids" he stated and went up stairs.

She sighed and started to get everything ready for tonight until her sister Izumi came in,"hey sis" she said "yeah" "I was wondering if you wanna go shopping with me" "sure I'll love to, just let me get my things" Obito said, Izumi give Naruto a thumbs up and left with Obito."Ok their gone let's get this surprise party on the road everyone!" Naruto said and everyone started to fixe everything for the party.

~Obito POV~
Izumi took me to a clothes shop and started to pick out outfits to try and told me to pick some to try on. After a few minutes of trying some clothes on, we finally ended a black and red kimono with the akatsuki signature on it:

 After a few minutes of trying some clothes on, we finally ended a black and red kimono with the akatsuki signature on it:

So now we're making our way back to the house and I had to change at the store were we bot the kimono.

~3rd POV(With team 7,8,9,10)~
After the meeting the fifth homage as team 7,8,9,and 10 to follow naruto back to his house for info, so far they know he has 6 kid and a niece with the rinnegan. They came a little late do to they not knowing were he lives.

Anyways they're right now seeing Naruto and the kids the met set everything up like a party is going to happen. After they saw the group finished setting up, they saw a group of people walk into the house, which made their eyes widen "The Akatsuki!?" Yelled whisper Kiba,"what do you think their doing here?" Asked Sakura,"I don't know" answered kakashi,"welcome home!!" They saw the children say and hug them, they saw the saw blue hair and rinnegan eyed girl go up to pain and konan,"welcome home Tou-San and Kaa-San!" They heard her yell and run up to the pair. Then a they heard footsteps come down the stairs to see a two girls holding hand one with yellow hair ,brown eyes and the other one with red hair , arctic blue eyes,walked down and ran to Deidara and Sasori yelling "Kaa-San,Tou-San!!" And then a girl brown hair and two small boys with raven hair and black eyes came down the stairs as well and ran to a tall figure with raven hair in a ponytail,"itachi!?" Sasuke yelled in a whisper with anger, but they continued to watch.

"Where's Izumi?" Itachi asked Naruto,"oh,she went to take Tobi-chan shopping" Naruto answered "ok","they're coming back now" said Akira while looming out the window.