02

//I don't own naruto Masashi Kishimoto does I only own the story so don't sue//
______________________________________
~3rd POV~
"Akira give me my doll back!" Yelled a black hair girl,"You got to catch me first Akane!" Akira yelled at her twin Akane who was running after her,"Stop it you two!!" Yelled a red hair boy making both girls to stop," sorry nii-San" both girl say looking down, the boy sighed "you two should know better" he stated rubbing both of their hairs "Daisuke can you come help me with breakfast!" The boy known as Daisuke walked into the kitchen and helped his sister Emiko with breakfast,"good morning!" a boy and a girl with black hair and red tips said," good morning Hajime,Hana"  the two went to the table and sat down and started to talk,"hey Akira Akane go wake up Kaa-san and Tou-san" Emiko said to her youngest siblings,"ok!" They both said and went to their parents room.

When Akira and Akane reached their parents room they got on the bed and and jumped onto their mom and dad yelling "WAKE UP!!!" Makeing both their parents eyes to open wide to the weight on their stomachs, when the calmed down they saw there youngest kids on them,"Good morning" they said smiling and getting out of bed when the girls felt down stairs.

"They have your attitude Naruto" stated the black hair women looking in the wardrobe,"are you sure obito?" The red haired man known at naruto asked the black hair girl known as obito,"defiantly" she said and changed into a dark blue dress and went downs stairs,"what kind of woman did I married kurama" "I don't know kid" he then cut the connection and put on some clothes and went to breakfast.

~After eating~
"Hey tou-San" Hajime ask Naruto,"yes Hajime" Naruto said looking that his second son,"don't have to meet some ninjas from other villages today?" Hajime asked and naruto froze,"Omg god your right dear" Naruto said and kissed all his family goodbye  and left to the office,"*sign* oh that father of yours" Obito said and cleaned the dishes with Emiko helping her.
~at the Uzushiokage tower~
Naruto POV
"Naruto the ninjas and Kages from other villages are here" Izumi said "let them in" I said and she opened the door and let the kages and their ninjas come in and she left with a worried look on her face but smiled at me. The kages and their ninjas stared at me,"so you must be the Uzushiokage of the new whirlpool village I see" tsunade said out of the blue,"well yes indeed I am fifth hokage" they were all shocked that I knew she was the fifth homage of the leaf,"how do you know I am the fifth hokage of the leaf!?" She yelled in shock and anger,"well wasn't I the one who helped you become the fifth hokage baa-San" I stated lifting my hat up to show my red hair,grayish blue eyes and three whiskers on each sis of my face.

"That's impossible you disappear to never be seen again" Garaa stated in shock, I smiled at them " well when I was banished I stayed at many place before I meet the aka-" I said but was intruded by a "Tou-San!" we all turn to the door to see a two raven haired and blue eyes with whiskers on each cheek twin girls,"Akira Akane?" I asked confused and both jumped on me "um who are they?" The kages and ninjas asked "well their my daught-"
"Akira Akane you two know we're not to intrude with uncle meetings" a girl with blue hair and rinnegan eyes came running in,"sorry Kawa-chan but we want to be with our Tou-San" and my youngest twins hug me harder.

"Tou-San!!?" The ninjas and kages yell, "well yeah these two raven heads are my kids and Kawa is my niece" I stated smile,"Y-You mean y-your m-married Naruto-kun" I turn to the side to see the konoha 12,"well yes hinata" I said and Kawa came and hugged me,"is something wrong-""Dad!!" We turn to the door to see two redheads busted the door open to show them being chased by by two black heads and red tips with chains coming out of their backs and their eyes blood red saying"Come back here you two" they yelled as the two redheads ran behind me,"sharingan" heard a Uchiha say in shock.

// A/N:So yeah the children are like monsters and possessive of their family's and Izumi didn't die itachi asked Obito to heal her and obito did.//

Until Next Time my cute Gaki