Chapter 15: Close to me

Start from the beginning

God really knows how much I had a hard time dealing with these two crazy girls. From the whole one week, Jisoo and Lisa didn't stop bothering my world. They always following me whenever I go, they always arguing and competing with each other over me and the worst part here, because of them I got my second detention slip caused by their trouble they have made.

Having them around me is so so so disaster! That's why I thanks God because Lisa is not here. Jisoo is already enough and aside from that, I would like to be with Jisoo than having Lisa hanging around with me. Jisoo is better than her.

"Just don't do it again" I said smiling to her and Jisoo replied it with her sweetest smile.

We continue eating our foods while having conversation with each other when I saw Lisa entering the canteen with a girl with a white skin.

My eyebrows arched while my mind keeps on asking who's that girl. They seemed serious about their discussion and she didn't even bother to look in our direction. What's her problem?

"It's new with me that Lisa didn't complain seeing you with Jisoo" Sana whispered to me.

"How can she saw us? She didn't even bother to look on us because she's busy flirting with that girl" I said irritated.

I don't know why but seeing Lisa with someone else doubles the hate I'm feeling for her. I already hate her in the beginning and I hate her more when I saw her with another girl.

"Jennie she's not flirting with that girl. Don't advance things with them" Sana replied back.

I just rolled my eyes to her. I don't want to continue this kind of conversation with her it's just make me feel irritated.

"And that's my point! Sooner or later they will be flirting with each other so don't be surprised anymore" I tried my best to lower down my voice in able for Jisoo not to hear us but I can't control it because I'm really mad right now. I'm mad because of Lisa!

"She's really a lier!" I whimpered while I glued my eyes with Lisa and the girl who looks like a vampire because of her white skin.

--------------

Lisa's POV

"I think it's not a good idea. Look at them they already have a good time with each other" I said while taking a glance to Jennie and Jisoo in another table.

"Just listen with my plans. Promise it will work!" Dahyun said.

I really wanted to cursed myself for following her words. Dahyun is the granddaughter of one of the best matchmakers here in Korea so I decided to be friends with her, hoping that she can give me a best tips to get Jennie's heart. But unluckily, I guess it's not a good idea at all. Based from what's happening right now, it is clearly obvious that her plans will never work.

"Just be patient ok? If you mend with their business right now, you will just look like a third wheel with them. If I we're you, I will follow what I've told to you"

"For now, just let Jisoo have her then after this, when she's already done with her business with Jennie, then it will be your time to show her how cool you are. Atleast, there's an interval between you and Jisoo and Jennie will have her time in comparing what she felt when she's with you or Jisoo" Dahyun continue talking without noticing the dirt caused by the food on her cheeks.

I just rolled my eyes to Dahyun as I picked the dirt on her cheeks. Haysst, I regret listening to her. I should just stick with my plan rather than wasting my time with her here.

"Oh my God! Just continue doing that. Jennie looks so pissed right now!" Since Dahyun is talking with her mouth is full, her food inside her mouth is spurting with me. So disgusting!