Award Night (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) and Calum attend the Grammy's together. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Oral; Female Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Request) (Words: 3.8k)
--

Can you please check if Calum is ready?" I ask my assistant as the stylist puts the final details on me. 
"He's been waiting for you for a while." My assistant replies and I smile. 
"Thank you. And thank you for everything, really. I don't think I could have made it today without your help." I turn to both of them as the stylist walks a few steps back to look at me. 
"You look great, boss. You really do." My assistant hugs me before she moves to help me get out of the room. 
"I'll make sure to mention you in my acceptance speech if I win." I chuckle. 
"When you win. You deserve this." She corrects me as I move to the living room of the suite. 

I see Calum, sitting on one of the couches carefully so his pristine suit won't crease. He looks like a model, ready to hit the runaway, elegantly swirling his glass of sparkling water. Honestly, him looking so goddamn breathtaking is enough for me to slip out of my dress and just stay in with him. 
"Wow... Look at you..." He gasps as his eyes land on me. 
"Not bad for someone who was wearing sweatpants and a bun for a week straight last month, huh?" I ask, twirling around to give him a look of my gown. 
"Not bad at all, I might say. You look like a real-life princess, baby." He states, wrapping his arm around my waist. 
"And you look like my knight in shiny armor." I reply, placing my hand on his chest, while my eyes wander on his figure. 
"Thank you for doing this with me." I sigh, causing Calum to hum with his whole chest. 
"I wouldn't miss your first Grammy acceptance for anything in the world." He replies, pressing his lips on the back of my hand after he takes it in his. 
"Well, we don't know if I will actually get it. There are great nominees this year, greater than me." 
"Please... You are going to walk on that stage and I will get to root for my amazing, Grammy-winning girlfriend, and the whole world is going to see you shine with that golden gramophone." He tries to soothe me. 
"And if anything goes wrong, remember that for me you are always going to be a winner, and you will always get awarded by me, on our bedroom, over and over again." He winks, rubbing his thumb on the small of my back. 
"Please, don't start with me right now." I breathe out, pressing my body on his a little more. 
"Why, princess? Am I too much of a temptation to you that you could skip Grammy's for me?" He asks, smirking at me teasingly. 
"I could skip everything for you, baby." I reply, earning a hum of satisfaction from him. 
"Guys, the car is here." My assistant announces; Calum clears his throat as he takes a step away from me, while I try to regulate my breathing. 
"Ok, let's go." I announce as Calum links his arm with mine. 

"And here comes everyone's favorite couple. Hi guys. You look really amazing tonight." The interviewer cheers for us as we approach her on the red carpet. 
"Hi, thank you very much." Calum replies, smiling as he wraps his arm tighter around my waist; officially, this is our first red carpet together, so it is more than normal for him to be a little nervous. Honestly, this feels strange to me as well. 
"(Y/N), you look like a princess today." The interviewer compliments me, giving me a warm smile; I am sure she has told the same thing to the dozens of women she has interviewed today, but I am willing to take it. 
"Thank you, I've been told quite many times today." I giggle, turning to look at Calum. 
"She looks absolutely gorgeous, right? Have you ever seen anyone looking so beautiful?" Calum adds, rubbing his thumb over my hip. 
"Well, since my date is looking ravishing, I had to be a match for him." I state and shrug. 
"How does it feel being nominated for a Grammy for the first time, at such a young age?" She asks me. I take a breath before answering, trying to recall how I felt when my manager called me with the news. It still feels like this is a product of my imagination, something out of my wildest dreams. 
"Wow, it feels surreal. I don't know if this is a dream or not, but truly, it feels beyond of my imagination being here." I reply. 
"Calum, how does it feel watching her bring this dream into reality?" 
"It is magical. I was lucky enough to be with her whilst she was recording this album and I got to experience first hand the hurricane named (Y/N). She is inspiring, watching her work has been my source of inspiration and I am extremely proud to be here with her. Win or lose, she has reached something that is spectacular. But I am pretty sure it is going to be a win."
"You as well had a great year, right?" 
"Uh, I got to tour with my 4 best friends and make music for my millions of friends. It was a blessing." He smiles. 
"And trust me, since I have seen what he is working on right now, this time next year we are going to be here to watch him and the rest of 5sos getting an award." I add, earning a chuckle. 
"You think so?" He asks me. 
"Please, your nomination is a matter of time." I nudge him, making the interviewer coo. 
"Thank you for this, guys. Enjoy your night, and the best of luck to (Y/N)." The lady smiles at us.
"Thank you. Enjoy the show as well." I reply before Calum and I walk away.