26 - Xester & Thorne

Thomas opens his eyes and he's standing in a pasture with nothing but nature around him along with Madison, Quinn, and Den. Two tombstones lying next to each other as small animals and other creature accompany them in honor of Comrade and Kaino's death. They all roar in mourning as Den cries in Quinn's shoulders, they all see an unfamiliar woman standing in front of them as a strange yet powerful presence to her. She turns around crying as they all see her face, "You're...." Den says as she immediately falls to her knees and everyone else looks in confusion, she walks to her and places her hand on her head. "Ssshhh." She says to her as Den's head stays down, she snaps and tons of full grown Ebon tree come out of the ground and surround perfectly around the burials and everyone around it. They see around them the animals bowing to her and they decide to follow the random custom, "Comrade was a friend to meee." She says as Den gets back up. "I couldn't stop them....I...." Den cries out and the stranger acknowledges her tears. "Who are you, lady?" Quinn says as she looks all of them and smiles. "I'm Nira, the Ebon's God of Life and Seasons." She says as the animals roar and scream in rejoice, "Wow. A god?!" Thomas says in astonishment, "Yes my dear Titan." She says as Thomas blushes a little, "It's weird, you have the blood of a human, but the inner awakening of a Titan." She says as she makes a chair made of stone and wood and sits in it playfully. "I don't know what I am." He says as she lifts his head up, "Don't be discouraged. Be enlightened." Nira says as a tear falls from his cheek and she wipes it away and turns it to a blue bird as it flies away. "I've had eyes on you, Thomas. All of you actually. You and the help of others saved Earth Realm when it seemed to be in some real danger!" She says with a giggle, "Is it strange to say I feel home?" Thomas says, "Why yes. You were born here." She says as everyone looks shocked, "Your mother's a Titan as your father was a human....he took you back to earth as the Ice Titans were being attacked." She says as she notions them to stop and listen. She sees all of the birds flying away all in one direction. She gasps as a lot of smoke is ascending to the sky, "I must go." She says as she starts to fly, "We can help." Quinn says as she looks back at them with a smile, "Well aren't y'all just some eager beavers....alright." She says as everyone follows her in the air.

—20 minutes earlier...Gate of Transcendence—

Garder drops Windent's body in front of him as Ash is lifeless on Xester's shoulders, "He's a pure fire Titan, perfect as a Hell Vessel...I'll take him to hell and his energy alone can start my plan of Hell Rejuvenation." Hell's Gate says as Garder walks out of the doorway and walks down the stairs. "We cannot have any witnesses. I'll do clean up, you, the boy, and Xester go on ahead." He says as Xester stops him by dashing in front of him with his quickness. "You wouldn't wanna get your hands too dirty, I've been itching it to fight and those knights gotta have reinforcements or something. It's my turn to go out for once, sheesh." He says as Garder laughs at his eagerness. "Very well, I appreciate your help, take care of it." Hell's Gate says as all three leave in a portal set by Christi and leaves Xester. "Let's see who comes." He says as he sees a girl come from the corner of his eye. "You always know how to get my attention." She says as she smiles and blows a kiss at him. He dashes to her and kisses her forehead, "Well...that's not much of an issue." Xester laughs as they both share a tender moment.

—Present: Gate of Transcendence—

Nira lands in the town along with Quinn, Thomas, Madison, and Den all in awe of what happened here. "Oh my....thankfully the Gate wasn't opened so it wasn't a god level emergency.." Den says as Nira nods and everyone spreads out to look for clues. "Look at this mess.." She says as she puts her hand out and things start to be put back together slowly and slowly. Madison sees a glare from a collapsed building, "What's that?" She says as a dagger immediately shoots out of the darkness and she dodges it as a girl appears behind her. She swings with a kick and misses by a mile, the girl smirks as they both clash fists. "You can fight, so can I." She says as she jabs with three fingers in his shoulder joint as Madison kicks her away, without feeling it. She runs into her with a kick of her to the ribs, she blocks but the force had her fall to her side, she strikes the wall behind her with a lightning bolt, "(What...I aimed for her head...how did I miss)?" Madison says as the girl laughs. "You're probably wondering why that attack of yours didn't hit me." She says as she flips and is perfectly balanced dagger in the ground. "I altered that". She smiles as her eyes sparkle a little. "You talk a lot..." Madison says as she rolls her eyes. "You have a strong body, let's see how long it can last." She says as she licks her lips. "

Nira rebuilds all of the collapsed city from its previous state and smiles to how beautiful it is, "All done." She says to herself as she walks into the castle and see the dead knights all over. "Quinn and Den walk around as Quinn turns around with one of his swords to block an kick from a stranger, "So. You can detect me?" He says as his hands are in his pockets of his ripped jeans with a mask on, covering half his face. "Xester. At your service." He says as he jumps, does two flips back as Quinn goes after him, and his right side's muscle tissue hardens as he jabs him dead in the face. He flies back as he takes both swords out, "Stormcaller and Silver Tooth..." He asks as both Den and Quinn are in shock. "How do you know them?!" Den asks as Quinn slashes him with both swords as if he only had one. "Not even close." He says as his afterimage fades and deliver a series of punches and kicks to Quinn, "And....done." He says as exactly 100 hits land all over Quinn's body and he flies back to his back hard. "Don't think I forgot about you." He says as he stands behind Den and she slaps Xester in the face. "I wish I could say Ouch..." He says as he tries to move but can't. "A spell caster huh." He says as in Xester's Eyes, his legs are broken and slashed in multiple pieces. "Hell's Gate is gonna loveee love LOVEEE you." He says as she grows mad.