12 - Die Slow

"Out of all the places you have to do, we gotta get some clothes and ammunition?" Tobias says as they walk in the huge store as it's raining hard and Kain grabs a new jacket, no shirt under it, and new jeans. "You gonna get something?" Kain says as he's done changing and Tobias shakes his head, "Alright suit ya self." He says as he walks out as the cashier scared out of his life and they get on the bike. Some corrupted soldiers show up towards them from jumping off the roof and running around them. "Hope I got ammo." Kain shrugs as the left side of Tobias' chest lights up and in seconds, his skin is covered by nanotechnology he had embedded in his blood system the year of his "accident". One jumps at Kain and he shoots it to hell in the chest with his last round, "Look at that." He says as he locks the gun on his back, Tobias stands tall as he looks nice and improved. Kain's body gets big and his black and white fur covers his body as he turns to his Werewolf form, the corrupted soldiers remain cautious as he growls at all of them. "Are these things suppose to be like this? They're acting like Mad dogs but timid to attack....more easy for me." Kain says as he dives on two and rips their heads off, Tobias flows the power of sound in him and shoots it out to the four in front of them, making their heads explode from the pitch. The others run off as if something called them and Tobias acts tough and when they leave and it's just them alone on the street, Tobias drops and coughs up some black blood. Kain runs to him and tends to him, "Woah man. What is this?" He asks as Tobias sounds weak and extremely hurt, "I've been slowly dying every day since that attack....We must go to my lab. From the looks of around us, we aren't that far...I put a sound on to a pitch you can only pick up and take us there." He says as the pitch rings a little in Kain's eyes. He turns to see the bike get destroyed by a bunch of corrupted soldiers coming in the distance, "Let's go." He jumps high as he goes from rooftops to rooftops and runs away from herd of corrupted soldiers. He runs to the left and the roof caves in as he's in the middle, "Shit." Kain says as he falls in and flips to his back quickly so he won't land on Tobias, twelve corrupted soldiers show up around them. Kain puts his hands apart as they all jump towards them, "Fang Mourning." He says as the wind comes sharp around him in a spiral of his energy hitting every one of those soldiers. The whole level blasts apart as the bodies flies everywhere and Kain and Tobias are there not harmed, more soldiers start to climb up the building from the sound. All of a sudden all of them stop moving as if there were frozen in stone, a tall, muscular woman jumps in front of them and she smiles as her hair waves with small snakes hissing. "You know...I had this covered?" Kain says as he smirks and her back to both of the guys wearing a white t shirt and tight jeans with some cuts in them. "Just like you got our anniversary covered mister?" She says as she looks at him with purple and silver eyes. "Oh Ava what a mess I've made." He takes a deep breath as Ava sees Tobias hardly holding on. "Wait. Where's your sister?" Ava asks as his eyes widen after the question, "The....telephone lines are cut, the lab isn't far from-..." Tobias falls down hard as he tried to get back on his feet, more of that black blood drips from his mouth. "Geez, he isn't in much good shape." She says as she gets him up and hooks his arm around her to carry him. "Come to think of it, that pitch I can still hear, follow me." Kain says as they all jump out from the building.

Hive Mind opens the room where Teague and Davis were still weak from the gadget on their wrists. "Johnson wouldn't be too pleased to see y'all like this. I got a few of my children over at the laboratory they're all going to. How about we meet them there?" He smirks as he takes the gadget off of them, they both walk with him to the exit. "Jagged Nuke." He says as his body grows and energy escapes from his body; he starts to lose control as he jumps outside. "Hey big guy, that ice fuck will be there too." Davis says as NuKen turns around and smiles as he cracks his knuckles.

Kain and Ava land on the top of the building with multiple corrupted soldiers just walking around it. "That's it...." Tobias utters out as they both look forward on Ava's shoulder. "Look out!" Tobias yells as he uses a sound barrier to block a corrupted soldier's attack and it pushes them all apart. Kain lands on his feet in the middle of corrupted soldiers, Ava's snakes hook onto a streetlight and swings to the top of it, and Tobias lands on his back as a trap door opens under him. He falls through it and slides down to the laboratory floor and Allen is waiting there to aid him. He puts him in a bed, makes sure he's stable as he walks in the vault and sees multiple suits light up. "Damnnn itttt..." Allen says as Tobias opens his eyes slowly. "The Wolf and big green girl is good people..." He says as he goes back to silence. Kain and Ava are back to back in their fighting stances as a crowd of the corrupted soldiers roam around the duo. Hive-Mind and NuKen drops down in front of them and NuKen charges to Kain as he hooks his arms around his waist and slams him to the building. Kain punches him continuously as it seems to not to be effective as he's lifted to be thrown, he reverses it with his tail around his neck and flips her over. NuKen's mouth opens up to shoot a huge beam and Kain runs towards it to slide underneath it as it glazes his back and with incredible speed he makes it pass his blast. "My turn." Kain says as his nails grow a little longer and his muscles tighten. He digs his nails, it surprises NuKen as he can actually feel it and Kain continues the assault to all of this body as he swarms with multiple quick hits. NuKen goes back slowly step by step as he gets hit by hundreds of punches and kicks, "One Thousand Bites." Kain yells as he strikes NuKen in the face and he flies out of the building and lands on his knee. All his wounds don't heal all the way as he doesn't care about his own health; he aimlessly charges towards Kain as he was way stronger than before and Kain meets his fist with NuKen's. The force of the clash breaks windows from 1-30 miles away; the Radius and Ulna of Kain's right arm breaks in hundreds of pieces as they both stand  in a stalemate.