24 - Departure

"Had a great time with you all." Allen says as he lifts a beer to everyone as they lift their drinks to acknowledge. "A shame you have to leave, you've been in hiding, you can live here..." Thomas says as Kain and Ava smile to the thought. "Well, you're not wrong. We could live here, babe all you have to do is NOT be green and we'd be straight." He laughs as she rolls her eyes to his joke, "This world isn't fit for me, the fighting was fun, but I must head home." She says as she gets up and walks to the door. "Ummm babe. We can't get back without that spell caster chick." Kain says as she stops and smiles awkwardly. "I...I know that." She says as she sits back next to him. "You said something about my brother earlier...that he's a Titan, what is a Titan?" Hope asks as the whole group listens in. "Well as we learned back at my homeland in Ebon...The Titans were a joiner race of nature enhancing abilities that could make the land itself, the food we all eat, and all we needed to survive. They only had one side, they were extremely territorial, they hated when one of another race came to their side....they were broken up because of Cronus, the strongest demon. He and The Underworld had our world by their hands and the Titans(with help from the gods)came together to lock him away after he was the only one left....and became a silent race. Stories were told that a halfbreed lived and came to this world, mother was a Titan as...." She trails as Thomas' shoulders feel heavy. "My dad was the human wasn't he?" He says as a tear runs down his face. "As the story seems to be true, yes. He came to Ebon upon a discovery with another man, both of them had an idea of multiple realms that existed within this one. They proceeded with their work as years went by and they studied the world around them. There are Four types of Titans: The Aqua Dwellers, The Airterrians, The EarthQuirkens, and The Icers. All four live in different parts of the land, Icers died and became icebergs, Airterrians are the air we breathe and just in the sky essentially, EarthQuirkens are part of the ground we all live on, and the Aqua Dwellers seem to still thrive. But I fear a Doomsday is upon us..." Ava says as she tells them all, "Yeah. We just got back, Ebon is in a dangerous situation." Quinn says as he teleports back with Den. "Seems to be an uprising..." Den says as she walks in the kitchen. "Of what?" Allen says, "We don't know yet, somebody has been killing off cities, taking the artifacts, destroying whatever evidence we could pick up. No witnesses in sight, those bastards even killed Kiano..." Quinn says as he holds a piece of his cloth in his hand. "If my house's in trouble, I must go, take me back." Ava orders as Den makes a portal as her and Kain jump in it, "So much for a goodbye..." He says as the portal closes. "You guys should go, I'll stay and take care and watch everything here. I'll babysit Hope if I have to." Allen says as everyone seems worried. "I don't know. Another world...it's kinda a lot to take in. I just learned I may be the only one of a full fledged race..." Thomas says as Madison puts a hand, "You gotta know where you came from. How else will you grow if you don't know the soil of your life?" She asks him as she hugs him. "Maybe you're right..." He looks over at his sister, "Don't worry, Allen got me, he did it beforeee." Hope giggles as she runs upstairs, Den opens a portal and Madison, Thomas, and Quinn walk through slowly.

—Gate of Transcendent, Ebon—

Hell's Gate floats over a town before a a huge multileveled castle structured building, his arms crossed as it seems to be a normal day for everyone else, "I'm just full of surprises." He laughs to himself as he puts his hand in front of him facing the city and then teleports away from a huge slash in the air from some type of attack. Multiple knights with different armor on one another surround him, "State your business, creature." One of the Knights demand as Hell's Gate just stands and smiles. "Oh, I'm just an innocent bystander.." He says as the all of the knights draw their swords, "You've been the head suspect on towns going to flames all over this state, making it like your personal playground." Another Knight says as they all roar in their battle cries. "I have no intentions on fighting...let us go down and talk this out like men." He says as he gestures, "I suppose we can talk this out, no funny business." The head knight says as they all land in the town square of the town, the people watch as they've never seen Hell's Gate before but heard stories of a being with incredible power. "I'm only here for one thing: Ash." He says as a shockwave of terror touches everyone around him who heard it. "Please don't lie to me, I've had a long day and all I need is..." Hell's Gate begins to say as a knight's sword breaks to the impact on his neck and everyone else freezes before joining in. He grabs the knight by the head and immediately put him all in flames, Hell's Gate looks unimpressed, "Now if we go this road, I can't wait to see what else you got." He says as hundreds more knights rush out of the castle and surround him all four sides. "Ash is NONE of your concern, you better not lay a hand on him." The head knight orders as Hell's Gate remains silent, puts his hands together as if he's about to pull out something from his right palm. All the knights charge at him as their swords shine and their armor as well, "What a waste.." He says as the whole half a town becomes ignited with one slash of his sword in the air and did it again on the opposite side, every knight lies dead at his feet.