13 - No. More. Games.

Kain yells in pain as NuKen punches him to the ground, he steps over him as he doesn't move a muscle. Ava dashes towards him with a huge double edged battle axe as he grasps it and it cuts deep in his palm. "You're gonna pay." She says and he smirks as he gets hit in the shoulder/neck area by her axe. "Mmmm." He says as he gets her Axe handle and snaps it in half with the bladed part still inserted. She grabs her club with spikes covered around it and hits him three times with much power. He hardly changes his facial expression as the hits were thunderous and he grabs her wrist before she lands around hit. "You." He says as he backhands her along to see Thomas in his blue form, his body seems to have changed drastically after they last met: he was taller, ice shards coming out of his left shoulder, down his right arm, one of his eyes were crystal white as the other was ocean clear blue. They both watch each other shortly as NuKen dashes towards him, "A Titian? In this realm?" Ava says to herself as she tends to Kain. His arms dangles broken as he gets up holding it, "This world is just full of surprises.....hehe....ouch." He says softly as Supa Sound walks to them, "Kain. Ava. Go off to the lab, tend to your injuries there, I'll handle this. It seems my team has arrived." He points to the door he came from and they walk through it and it closes fast. He flies off in his new suit and meets Madison as Hive-Mind giggles to himself. "Two on one....that's cool.." He says as he swarms to the team as they all seem ready. Thomas and NuKen duke it out with heavy blows to the face and stomach, Thomas starts to move faster than he was before and his punches hit harder, worrying NuKen. "No, this can't be happening." He exclaims as he actually feels some of these hits, "Believe it." He says as he kicks him in the chest and he slides back. He yells in anger and confusion and energy corrals to him like moths to a light, the ground shakes as he gets bigger to match his size and Thomas attacks him with a punch to the gut. "Damn, guess it's not really a good thing if I can't feel that." He says as he returns with an uppercut that has him almost flying, still ground to the ground as his feet creates an icy surface around them both and traps NuKen's feet but melts almost immediately. Thomas' hand forms a hardened coating of his fist and he hits him with the face with it, he staggers as he can't absorb any more energy like he was stopped by an unimaginable power. Thomas runs to him and leaps with a hammer made with ice as NuKen blocks it hardly with one arm as it breaks and the pieces go in his eyes. He yells as he covers his eyes and can't see at all; Hope jumps off his shoulder and her arm forms within Zion's arm, cocks it back, and punches him just barely through the ground. NuKen's unconscious state turns him back to Teague and he just lies there as Thomas and Hope share a fist bump. Ava places Kain on a table and a robot comes to her, "Broken arm? We can fix that, please move aside." The robot says as it goes past her and tends to his arm, "He'll....be fine, you can relax for a littl-..." Tobias says as a hand goes through his chest with his heart barely beating while connected to his body, "Guess I lost this game of operation..." Davis says as he crushes it and his left hand is drenched in his blackish red blood. Some of the suits become online automatically as they seek the critical condition of Tobias and fly to attack Davis. Davis jumps away as one bot grabs his leg and pins him down as four other models surround him, "Ava, I'll be fine...go get that bitch." He says as he kisses her cheek for reassurance. She charges towards the bots and they get out of the way as Davis get punched in the face by her. "Hey! Could you be anymore rough?!" Kain asks to the robot as it nods and proceeds with soundwaves to reconstruct the broken bone and fix the bone narrow. He flexes it little by little as he doesn't feel the pain as much anymore as he grabs his rifle and runs to him. "If I don't make it, grab the small book in my pocket, *cough, cough*..." Kain runs as fast as he can to Tobias' body as he thought of his last words before they came back to earth realm. He grabs the book and sees Ava try and hold her own against Davis when he hits her leg joints and she falls back. He shoots his rifle in his back as he falls on his face and Ava grabs him by the back of his neck and lifts him to a backbreaking hold on her shoulders adjacent to his spine. "You bastard! Why did you kill him?!?" Kain asks loudly as he yells in pain when she goes harder and harder on his spine. "He was gonna die anyway...he was only dead weight. He would've just got in the way. Like you did to this." Davis quickly tosses a small sound bomb and it paralyzes both Ava and Kain as he fall to their knees as the pitch rattles them. Davis smiles as he runs out the main door and vanishes, "Teague? What's your position?" He asks on the small ear coms, "Grounded just like you mister!" He asks as an ice shard comes from under him and lifts him through the ground and out to where Teague is planted to the ground unconscious. "You again." Thomas and Davis say to each other as a huge hand grasps around Davis's body and has a tight grip. Hive-Mind is put in a corner with the whole crew of Phantom, Madison, Ava, and Thomas surrounding him, "Where's Johnson?" Phantom asks with a pistol to his head from afar. "Doesn't matter now, we did what had to be done. My children are scattered all over the world and been advancing and growing up every day....Johnson's plan is...." Hive-Mind starts to talk as Davis drops and kicks a bomb towards Hope and it makes a huge explosion. "HOPE!!!" Thomas screams as the smoke gets thicker to see through and Hive-Mind flies with Davis held by his one of many arms. "Hey Johnson, I got the files, Schematics, suit designs, and everything from those scientists..." Hive-Mind says as Davis gives him a thumbs up. "Tobias is eliminated as well sir." Davis laughs evilly as Johnson smiles as he hears it while 6 doctors are working on him as the audio plays aloud in WaveGate's second faculty's laboratory.