Again.

"SooSoo!!"

"Yesss?"

"Are you ready yet? Half the school is already here. What's taking you so long?"

"I'm almost ready"
"I'll be there soon xx"

"Okayyy, just hurry up!!"
"I miss yo cute ass 🤤😚"

"😐😐"
"Bye 😬👋🏼"

- Time skip-

You walked into the house only to be greeted by booming music and the smell of flavoured vape. Your eyes traced the people who either had their lips glued together or had their eyes glued on you.

You then spotted Taehyung with all his friends playing beer pong. However, a girl was all over him. Her hands traced his chest and she seductively leaned forward, showing him her cleavage. At first he seemed uninterested but slowly he was starting to get turned on.

Your eyes filled with jealousy and annoyance. You slowly walked over to him. Your eyes not leaving him.

"Yo! Soobin!!" One of his friends shouted.

Taehyung hearing your name, broke contact with the girl without even checking to see if you were really there.

"Hi guys!!" You waved at everyone.

"It's been a long time" One of them pulled you into a hug.

"I know right!" You smiled brightly, trying to cover the fact that you were boiling with anger.

"Soobin, why didn't you call me to tell me you were here?" Taehyung walked over to you.

"Check your phone." Your face was blank, zero expression.

Taehyung's hands pulled out his phone from his pocket and stared at the screen that was filled with messages and missed phone calls.

"L-Look Soo I-"

"It's fine Tae." Your eyes pierced through his soul. Both of you knew it wasn't fine but you wasn't in the mood for his little games.

You walked past him and went straight to the kitchen.

Your eyes traced the alcohol bottles. Before you could pour yourself a drink a cup was in your face.

"Here, I poured you one."

A tall lean guy with defined features gave you a slight smile. But without any effort his eye smile and dimples became visible.

You looked at him confused.

"O-Oh, yeah, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo." His eyes went into little half moons. Cute you thought.

"I'm Soobin, Park Soobin." You returned his smile. "Is that drink for me?"

He nodded.

You then took the red cup out of his hands and took a sip of the drink. And before you knew it you were talking to him like he was your best friend. Someone you had known for ages.