HIM

As you two arrived home you felt your stomach turn. Even as you tried to tell yourself that everything will be ok it was still no use. You slowly walked to the couch whilst keeping your head down.

"Are you going to say anything?" Jimin ran his hands through his hair

"What do you want me to say?! Just stop butting into my life already!" You quickly stood up and immediately regretted what you said. When trying to make a run for it you then felt a tight grip on your wrist. But as you tried to loosen the grip it only got stronger.

"P-please let go." You stuttered as tears formed in your eyes

"Why? You think you're tough now so why don't you try getting out of my grip?" A smirk formed on Jimin's face

"W-why are you doing this to me?" The tears that were in your eyes are now waterfalls running down your cheeks. When Jimin saw the pain you were going through he immediately let go and faced down at his feet

"I'm sorry!" You both said in unison

Jimin looked up at you with a confused look on his face. "Why should you be sorry?"

"Well I did get detention and I did walk away from you when I shouldn't have...so I'm sorry." Jimin chuckled at your apology. "And I shouldn't have grabbed your wrist so tight."

"Tsk you didn't even apologize," You said in disbelief. "You're just like eomma."

Jimin had practically raised you since you could even remember. You both had different Dads but had the same mum. Your Dad was never really in your life but when he came into it he tried to do multiple things to you and even tried to sell your body to others for money. He was very abusive and an alcoholic. But after that, you could never trust a man. Jimin was always the head of the household and before you guys mum passed away he made a promise to protect you from anything and raise you the right way. But little did you know that Taehyung had also promised to protect you and even asked your mum for her blessings to marry you in the future.

-The next day-

"Soobin!!" You turned around and saw a girl blonde haired girl with a lollipop in her mouth skipping over to you. You focused your eyes on her figure trying to find out who it was, as she got closer to you your eyes widened. "Hyeri?!"

She ran up to you and hugged you. She gave her beautiful signature laugh and so did you. A lot of people thought both of your laughs were the ugliest and the boys would even tease you two about it.

"Did you dye your hair?!" You said in shock.

"Yup! doesn't it look good?" She flipped her hair making both of you laugh

"So... tell me about that guy~," Hyeri said whilst locking her arms with yours.

"What guy?" You said trying to not blush. "Are you blushing?" Hyeri got closer to your face. "Ahhh you are~"

You chuckled and looked down at your feet. "Park soobin?" You looked up when you heard your name.

"Wow you must be famous," Hyeri said with jealousy and unlocked her arm with yours.

"H-hyeri?"

"Yes?"

"That's him."

"You're Park Soobin right?" Taecyeon asked. "O-oh yes."

"Did you get home safely last night?" He asked in a soothing voice

"Yes, I did!"

"Well can I have your number?" He said with a smile on his face