Jerk

All of you looked at each other shocked. You guys were just staring at each other. You looked around the room to see if it was more students, but unfortunately, it was just you and 7 idiots. But you shouldn't be saying much because let's all be honest, you're definitely not the brightest. 

"Are you going to go in the classroom?" Mrs.Woo ask

You then realized that you were standing in the middle of the doorway, just staring at them <the boys> like you were stupid.

"O-oh yes I was just about to go in," you said replying to Mrs.Woo's question

You walked into the room, looking around the classroom to find a seat but also trying not to make contact with the boys especially Jimin. You could already picture his face seeing you in detention. But if he was not going to talk about it at school then you knew that you were going to hear a whole lot of him tonight.

You just ended up sitting in your normal seat in your class. You took your backpack off and rested it down next to you. It was extremely awkward because you haven't really talked to the boys nor would Jimin let you. Ever since you and Taehyung broke up Jimin would never let you talk to him again and if he tried to talk to you he would be dead by now. Jimin also felt some sort of guilt because he did accept Taehyung but he did know that he was a bad guy but he had seen how much you liked him an accepted him. He did tell you to not fall so hard for him since he was seen as a bad guy but of course, you didn't listen.

"Soobin?" You weird a familiar voice call your name almost too familiar and by then you knew that it was Jimin.

"Yes?" You ask turning your head to his direction. You gave a slight smile knowing that you were dead. "Yes, Oppa?"

"What are you doing here?" He asks. You could see he was getting very annoyed with your decisions lately.

"Um...." you said looking down at your hands. You saw that someone was coming closer to you. You could tell that it was Jimin's feet.

"Come on," Jimin said he grabbed your backpack and went back to were he was sitting. "Are you coming?"

"Oh...um...yes"

You got up from your seat and walked over to 7 boys.

"Sit here," Jimin said while pointing to the seat where Jungkook was sitting. Jungkook gave Jimin a weird look. But he did as Jimin's eyes told him. "Sit"

You sat down as he told you to.

"Oppa?" You said while looking at Jimin. You were very scared that he would break at any time shouting at you. To be honest you did deserve a good shout. You have been hanging out with the wrong crowd a lot and have been going to clubs using fake ID's which Jimin had no clue about and you weren't about to tell him.

"Yes?" Jimin said calmly. You could tell that he was trying his best to not get angry at you. "Are you angry at me?"

Jimin stayed quiet. "What do you think?" He said with a calm voice but you could tell he had anger in it too. "I'm sorry," you said.

"You should be. Why are you even here?"

"Because Mrs.Woo caught me not paying attention in class," you said with irritation.

"Why weren't you paying attention?"

"I don't know"

"We will talk about this once we get home. Understood?" Jimin said in a very parent-like tone. You just nodded your head knowing that you were in for a long ride.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook ask

"Yes?" Jimin said

"Do you think we can come over today?"