Chapter 2: Mad scientist?

(no ones POV)

A week has passed since the meeting between (y/n) and Hekapoo in the caslte of mewni. Since then, (y/n) has been working constantly in his home day and night without stopping to perfect his project. On the other hand, Hekapoo has been quite busy with her work as a member of the magical high commission. But today was a little different for Hekapoo. One would think that the worst thing about being immortal is seeing the people around you grow old and die. But the truth is that the worst part of immortality is the boredom of having nothing to do.

Hekapoo: I'm SO bored!

Hekapoo was in her office in the castle and she already finished with all the paperwork and the reports that she had to deal with an hour ago. Although things were about to become very interesting for her. A messenger got inside Hekapoo's office with a scroll on his hand.

Messenger: I come to deliver an important message for Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: Who sent the message?

Messenger: The son of the great sorcerer Adam.

Hekapoo(mind): (y/n)? Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

The messenger left the office and Hekapoo unrolled the scroll with (y/n)'s message.

Dear Hekapoo: 

I hope that this messenger didn't get lost or he/she just simply discarded the message like the others. If you received my message, I need to talk to you. But first of all, I would like to congratulate you for recovering the dimensional scissors that were stolen a few weeks ago. I know how it feels that others don't appreciate your work and that's why I sent you some cookies as a gift along with the message... Hoping that the messenger didn't ate the cookies on the way.

Hekapoo: That messager is a jerk! But still, awwwww!

Hekapoo continued to read (y/n)'s message on the scroll.

But back to the subject, do you remember the blue plans that I was carrying the time we met? A short time ago I finished building my project and I need to show it to the queen. I know you are a very busy person but I really need help with this. If you can't lend me a hand, then don't worry, I'll think on something else later. I hope I haven't taken too much of your time and I wish you the best. My best wishes, (y/n).

Hekapoo looked at the scroll and then at her office. She was thinking for a few minutes if she should go or not. On the one hand, she already finished with her work for today. But on the other hand, some emergency could arise and maybe they might need the her help.

Hekapoo: Screw it! Is my free time!

Hekapoo took out her dimensional scissors and made a hole in the air that would take her to the outskirts of mewni. But before leaving, Hekapoo left a clone of herself in her office just in case something comes up. Hekapoo jumped inside the portal and she appeared in the outskirts of mewni. Hekapoo started to walk in search of (y/n)'s house and after a few minutes, she finally found the home of the famous scientist.

 Hekapoo started to walk in search of (y/n)'s house and after a few minutes, she finally found the home of the famous scientist