Chapter 13- Never Say Never.

Start from the beginning

Klaus is holding the nape of her neck with one hand as the blonde woman is sobbing.

"What's going on?" The brown haired woman asks in confusion and shock.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here." He asks.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." She replies.

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now." He questions her further.

"If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." He threatens her when he doesn't get a response.

The other woman runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stefan is standing in the doorway.

"Aaaah" The brunette screams out.

"I love it when they run!" Klaus exclaims.

"He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on highway 41." The brunette gives up of protecting her friend.

"Thank you my love." He thanks her touching her hair.

"Now, may my friend come in?" He asks her.

"Yes." The woman cries out.

The other woman looks terrified and Stefan goes in. Klaus pushes the first woman to Stefan.

"Kill this one quickly." He commands Stefan pointing at the brunette.

"And make this one suffer." He says pointing at the crying woman.

"I'll be in the car, meet me at the hotel. I'm gonna get Gabriella there first make sure she's rested. And clean up before you come in I don't want her frightened." He orders him.

Klaus leaves with a grin and the women are crying.

"Please don't." The blonde cries out in terror.

Stefan just looks at her and transforms. He bites her, and she screams. The other woman screams too.

Outside the house, Klaus walks over to the car, smiling.
————————————————————————————————

The Hotel.
Gabriella's POV

Being with Klaus for over 2 months now, I think me might be changing. He's stopped killing in front of me, and had become much for sensitive with Stefan.

Or at least in front of me.

I guess only time will tell.

Standing in front of the grand mirror in a big hotel bathroom I stare at my reflection with worry.

How will I ever get over the fact that klaus was the one who killed me and then all of this cure nonsense started a thousand years ago.

I admit I care about him a lot.

I also kind of admire him, his persistence to win me over and I'm not going to lie it sort of working.