Chapter 8- Renuite Even if Its Just In Dreams Of Mine.

'There's certain things that I adore'
'There's certain things that I ignore'
'But I am certain that I am yours'
'I adore you'
Certain things by James Arthur.
***

Secret house

Secret house.
Gabby's POV

Instantly my need for sleep was replaced by fear and intrigue.

With my new increased breathing I froze read the letter over and over and over again. Picking myself up together I sprinted into my bathroom picking up my phone from the counter. Quickly unlocking it and dial in Bonnies number.

With no reply and 16 calls I leave a voicemail. 'Bonnie hey listen it's me Gabby. You know how you said to call if I get any more Klaus related memories? Well I've got one better than that. I think I just got a real life written note form klaus saying how much he basically can't wait to see me. So please when you get this call me coz I am really freaking out right now." Breathing in after the non stop voicemail I left Bonnie.

I sat back down on the bed. Making a mental note to myself to become much more aware.

I looked back down at the note in my hands. Studying it, the handwriting was beautiful, sharp and elegant. The words written on the note made my heart flutter.

Urgh I sound like a lame ass girl with a crush.

Widening my eyes at what a simple note was doing to me I immediately through it onto the edge of the bed. My eyes never leaving it.

Staying up for hours and hours looking at it, feeling my nails between my teeth.

I completely blacked out.

"Gabriella?" I hear a gentle whisper along with a finger slowly caressing my cheek.

The whisper send shudders down my spine making me bit my lip to suppress a moan.

Feeling drowsy from the sleep I open my eyes to only be met a familiar set of browns.

Parting my mouth open in awe it can't be.

"Klaus?" I whispered in amazement.

Taking in his features, he was beautiful, handsome and sexy as hell all rolled into one. His long blonde locks of hair that I saw from my vision are no longer there but are replaced with little soft curles which are resting on top of his head.

His cheekbone as high as his jaw is sharp.

His lips are heavenly full and pink.

She doesn't reply instead he smirks with a glint in his eyes like he is reading my mind . Knowing that I am thinking about him.

Looking into his eyes searing for answers his face becomes closer and closer. Inch by inch he's closing in the empty space that's separating us.