Blast from the past

Začať od začiatku

"I'm so sorry Bindi. Why don't you tell Harry that you love him? Zach though he will go back to Australia and you're going to college so you won't see each other."

"I can't tell Harry. I love him sure, but what if he goes and breaks my heart during the road? I don't think that I could take that much rejection." With that he took me into his arms where I broke down again. He knew this whole situation and when he found out about Zach and Madison he was mad.

Flashback

"Bindi are you okay?"

"No. Zach just cheated on me with Madison."

"I'm so sorry Bindi. I told you he was bad news from the beginning." I hugged him until I knew my tears had stopped. He was my big brother and I loved him. He protected me in situations like this.

"It's okay. He never really was good for me."

"Alright. Well if it makes you happy we can go out to your favorite restaurant. Mom and dad are out right now." I looked up at him and smiled. With that we were off to have burgers and shakes.

Flashback ended

"Ashton can I just stay with you guys until it's time?"

"Yeah that's fine again I'm so sorry."

"Please don't be. He was in the past and I hate him." He nodded his head while I went and sat down playing on my phone. I was just thinking of something when I saw a video on Instagram.

"Boys come here. I want to show you something." They all came and looked at my phone. I showed them the video and they had smiles on their faces.

"I was thinking for a prank you guys could do this."

"I love it Bin! Thank you. We have been trying to get them back for what they did to us." I kissed them all on the cheek and went to go and play with something. I kind of wanted to play with a forklift or a golf cart. I enlisted the One Direction boys in playing with me. Harry and Zayn got into the forklift with me and drove it around. While Liam, Louis and Niall were in the golf cart. We were all laughing and driving around while security was trying to round us all up. One Direction loved my voice and they wanted me to come and sing a song with them. I didn't agree at first, but Harry being my boyfriend knew ways to make me say yes mainly tickling. So while we were goofing off we did finally get caught.

"RUN!" We all ran in different directions while people all around us tried to grab us. I think at one point Harry ran outside and tried to get underneath the gates to only be caught by one of the guards since he couldn't fit underneath the gate. All I saw was him being carried away back to the dressing room. He really put up a fight though. I know because I hid in the garbage waiting for someone to discover me. Unfortunately no one did, so I peaked out and noticed no one in the hallways. I decided to just walk around. I heard someone behind me mutter that they found me. I took off running and laughing. Paul tackled me to the ground and then picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Put me down!"

"No can do. Gotta get you to the dressing room." I huffed and then started to beat on his back. I was starting to feel the blood go to my head when I was placed down onto a chair. I looked around noticing the boys had a playful look on their faces. I took out the silly string at the same time as them. We each hit each other with it and then the make up, hair, and dressing department. Again we took off at a run with the silly string. I even noticed the 5SOS boys joining in with us. I was laughing so hard I didn't notice someone taking my can away from me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GIVE IT BACK!" I pouted at the guy in front of me.

"Dressing room now! Everybody! You guys are on in twenty minutes so you better be ready." As soon as we heard twenty minutes we all ran in separate directions. I went with my brother to get dressed and all that while the 1D boys went to their dressing rooms. I looked at what I had and decided on a pair of cute skinnies and a tank top with my toms. I was only going on for five minutes tops. I ran into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. Deciding on light makeup I just put some mascara, eye liner, concealer, and lip gloss on. As for my hair I curled it and let it fall down my shoulders and back. I ran out of the dressing room in time for the 5SOS boys to go on and I watched them with my mum backstage.

I loved the song that they were singing right now and Luke was singing my favorite part the chorus.

I dedicate this song to you.

The one who never sees the truth.

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here. When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends

You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,

I loved that part of the song so much. I always had it stuck in my head, but currently I had the 1D album Midnight Memories stuck in my head. I listened to it everyday which could explain why it was stuck in my head. I didn't notice when Ashton came over and sloppily kissed me on the cheek.

"EWWWW Ash you are all sweaty. GROSS!" He smiled at me and ran off. I wiped his kiss off of my cheek and looked at my mum.

"Why does he have to do that all the time? He knows I hate it."

"He's your brother Bindi and a guy. Who knows why they do what they do."

"Very true mum. How do you put up with dad?"

"I have known him for a long time and I love him. Sometimes he acts immature, but I love him for that."

"Right mum okay. I think 1D is up now." And out of thin air there they were walking towards us. I gave Harry a quick kiss before I heard Midnight Memories start up and that was his and the boys cues to get out there. I would come out and sing a song during one of their changing breaks. I was so nervous when my time came. All I heard was them saying that I was coming out to sing a song while they went and changed. Everyone screamed and I ran out onto the stage.

"Hi everyone. I'm Bindi Irwin. I'm Ashton Irwin's sister. How did you guys like 5 Seconds of Summer? Weren't they great? What about One Direction?" I heard screaming which I took as a good sign.

"I'm going to sing one of the boy's songs right now. I hope you guys like it." I started to sing and it felt great. My nerves just disappeared. The boys came out and sang with me. It was one of their songs I was singing. They wanted me to start the beginning and then gradually they would all come and out sing the rest. I just sang the whole thing with them since it would be awkward for me to just run off stage.

"Everyone give a big scream for Bindi!" Screaming errupted everywhere and I thanked them and walked off stage.

"Oh my god mum that was great." I hugged her and watched the rest of the show.

Alright vote, comment, like, whatever. Please comment though so I know how I'm doing. Thanks and enjoy!