Change of heart

I tried to open my eyes, but couldn't. All I could do was listen. I heard voices talking about me. I heard my brother talking about what the doctor told him. I was very dehydrated and that was the reason that I fainted. I opened my eyes to see nine pairs of eyes looking at me.

"Bindi how do you feel?"

"My head hurts. Where am I?"

"The hotel room."

"Oh what happened?"

"You don't remember anything."

"Nope. I remember going into the hallway and then I couldn't breathe and that's the last thing I remember."

"Well you fainted. Harry found you in the hallway and brought you back here. The doctor told us that you were dehydrated and so he hooked you up to an IV and gave you liquids. Try and keep drinking water."

"Oh okay. Ash I'm going to get up so can you please leave." I heard some shuffling and the door closing and that's when I got up and went to my closet. I heard the door open while I was putting on my pants.

"Bindi?" I turned around and I saw a pair of beautiful green eyes.

"Yes Harry."

"Babe are you okay?"

"Yes Harry. Just have a headache."

"Okay when you are ready come to the kitchen and I'll give you some Advil." He took hold of my hands and started to kiss them. I pulled away to my shirt on and then went out the door to get the Advil.

"Here you go."

"Thanks Niall." I took the two Advil out of his hands and popped them in my mouth along with some water. I swallowed the pills and then the water. I saw Ashton waiting outside of the kitchen and I had to tell him something.

"Ash I think that I'm in love with both Harry and Niall."

"Wow I wasn't expecting that even though I saw how you and Niall have been getting really close together."

"I can't help my feelings. I love them both, but I don't know how to tell Harry without hurting him. The sparks just aren't there anymore."

"Well I think you should see if there are sparks with Niall if not don't break up with Harry."

"Smart big brother smart. Can you help me to my bunk? I'm exhausted."

"Here's some water just drink the glass and then you can go to bed." With that he got up and came back with a glass of water. I took it and drank the whole thing giving him back the glass. I turned onto my side and went to bed.

Someone was shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Niall. 

"Niall? What's wrong?"

"Nothing love just you have to eat. You haven't eaten all day. All the boys have gone out, but I volunteered to stay back."

"Do you like me Niall?"

"Yes I do so much. Harry doesn't treat you right and I see that everyday when we are on tour. I love you Bindi. I always have." With that I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. There were so many sparks going on in my body and I knew I loved Niall. I let him climb on top of me and deepen the kiss. He pulled back though and told me I had to eat. I nodded my head and got up. We entered the kitchen area of the bus and he handed me a sandwich and I ate it really fast. I didn't realize I was that hungry. Niall and I went to the back room and put a movie on and got comfy together. I love Niall and I was going to have to tell Harry I knew I had to. It was only right. I looked up at Niall and kissed him before he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.

Vote

Comment