Secret

Harry could only stay for a week. That whole week I went to class while he went and did some interviews by himself and some recording. I knew I was slacking on another area of my life, but I had told my coaches that I needed another week to adjust. You see in secret I was a gymnast and swimmer. No one knew this about me. Not even my parents or brother. Everyday after school and in the morning I told them that I had to go to the library or school early to finish something up. On the weekends I told them that I was going to a friends house, but really I was in the pool and then the gym. You see it rotated everyday. On weekdays the schedule was in the morning from about 4:30 to school I was either in the pool or the gym and then after school to about six or seven again I was in the pool or the gym. On the weekends I got to sleep in a little. The schedule was six to twelve the pool or gym and then twelve to six it was the pool or gym. That was my life and I loved it. Everybody thought I was popular, but you know what I wasn't not really. I just did the two things I loved and then at school I was miss popular so no one would find out about me doing these two things. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone. I looked at the caller I.D. to see it was one of my coaches.

"Hello."

"Bindi. This is Trent. When are you coming back to the pool?"

"Ummm I have free time today. What time do you want me there by?"

"Could you come now? I let you have a lot of weeks off for resting and your parents making you go on tour with your brother. I understood that, but now I need you back in the pool. Also your coach for gymnastics called me and asked me when you would be back for training. I told him I would get you back in as soon as possible. So if you could please come in now we could get you back to training and make a schedule. I'm gonna call your other coach so that we can make another schedule that fits both of us in and your schooling."

"Alright Trent I'll be in now. I'm getting changed now. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Alright see you soon." With that I hung up and went to get changed into my swimsuit. I put a change of clothes, my leo, and a towel into a bag and I was off for the pool. Once I entered into the pool area I saw my coach and I walked up to him. I gave him a quick hug and went into the locker rooms. I took my clothes off and put them into a locker as I put my hair into a swimming cap and grabbed my goggles. 

"Hey Trent. What are we going to do today?" I asked him actually getting excited to be swimming again.

"Well we are going to start off easy today. Why don't we start with 100 meters of freestyle to get you warmed up. Then we will see where to go after that." I nodded my head and got into the pool. I started to do my freestyle swim just remembering how the water moved with my body and how my body just pushed itself to do the absolute best. I finished the 100 meters in less than 30 seconds. I looked up at Trent and he told me to now do the 200 IM to see which part I needed to work on. I nodded my head again and I was off. I knew freestyle was my best stroke and then butterfly was my worst stroke. Trent made me push myself harder when he kept on screaming at me to go faster since my time was a lot slower than it usually was. 

When I finished that I looked up at Trent again. He told me I was going to be racing now against somebody and I turned my head to see a swimmer who I have never seen before. I just prepared myself for the beep and when I heard it I was off doing the IM again. Whenever I was in a race with someone I pushed myself to get to the wall first. I was only an inch behind her when she touched the wall. I was so tired and my muscles hurt at this point. Trent finally told me I could get out of the pool and when I did I noticed my other coach staring at me. Trent waved me over so I wrapped my towel around myself and made my way to them. Inside of Trent's office I noticed that they were both ready to talk business.

It took us two hours to get a schedule that fit my current schedule. I was training basically all day, and I knew that both of my coaches had told my school that they needed me training for most of the day, but that I could take the classes I had right now until the spring when my load would be a lot lighter. I nodded my head and got up to go. I heard my other coach named Eric tell me to put my leo on since now it was his time to see me train. I again nodded my head and went to the locker room to put my leo on. 

It took only four to five more hours for me to finally be able to hit my mattress. I was so tired and sore. I needed an ice bath, so I went to the grocery store and bought two pounds of ice to fill one of the tubs in the bathroom. When I got back to the bathrooms and I saw the tubs I dumped all the ice in and then got in slowly. My muscles hurt so much, but after 20 minutes I was numb everywhere. I stayed in the ice bath for an hour until I couldn't feel anything anymore. I got up in only a sports bra and underwear with teeth chattering. I unplugged the bath and watched the water drain. I made my way to my room where I looked at my phone and saw that Harry had texted me and asked how my day went. I told him it was tiring and that I was sore everywhere. Ashton had also texted me and just wanted to know how I was doing so I texted him back and told him I was good but tired. I locked my phone and went to put my pajamas on. My bed was calling my name and I obliged it by getting into it. I fell asleep automatically, but before I did I set the alarm for 4 since I had to be at the gym by 5. 

Vote

Comment