Best Night of my Life

Today was the day and Perrie and I were standing in the back room with her mom, Niall's mom, Lou, and all of our brides maids. I was fixing my veil over my hair when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Niall's dad walked in looking very sharp and Perrie's dad walked in.

"Are you ladies ready to go?"

"As ready as I can be."

"Well then let's go." I hooked my arm around his arm and Perrie did the same with her dad. I let out a breathe as I walked towards the aisle. Denise, Eleanor, and Sophia walked down the aisle. I was up next and I nodded my head at Bobby who started to walk with me. The only thing I told myself as I walked down the aisle was don't trip. I successfully made it to Niall who had his brother as his best man and then Louis and Liam as his groom men. Next Perrie's band mates were next and then Perrie in her beautiful dress. Zayn had Harry as his best man, Perrie's brother and Luke as his groom men. Perrie's dad handed her off to Zayn and this wedding has officially started.

I looked up at Niall through my veil and smiled. I was marrying the man of my dreams. Both Niall and I said I do and then waited for Zayn and Perrie to say I do which they did and then came the kissing. Niall and Zayn lifted our veils at the same time. I looked into his eyes and kissed him. We turned around and proceeded to walk down the aisle with Niall's brother Greg and my assistant, Louis and Eleanor, and then Liam with Sophia. We all entered a big waiting room where we drank loads of champagne and waited for all the guests to get through cocktail hour.

"Are you happy babe?"

"Yes I am. I'm with you. I'm always happy with you."

"You are so beautiful today and I can't believe you are all mine."

"Thank you Niall."
KNOCKKNOCK

"Hey Louis can you get the door?" Louis unhooked his arm from around El and went to open the door.

"Are you guys ready for pictures and then to be introduced."

"Yes. Who's going first the lads or ladies?"

"We can do both together. Then it's family pictures."

"Okay lads and ladies let's move out." Niall took my hand and we ran out of there. First it was Niall and I doing all different positions and then Zayn and Perrie next. My favorite position was Niall holding me bridal style. My brides maids and I were first for group photos and man did we do the weirdest things. We did things from lounge on the stairs to doing the can can dance. Now the guys were up next and I couldn't even watch. I knew Niall and Zayn would do weird things and it was the guys. Family was next and it was sad for me not to have any family there. The lineup was Niall and I in the middle then Maura and Denise on my side and Bobby and Greg on Niall's side.

"Smile everyone." Then the photo was taken. Next Zayn and Perrie were up.

"That was beautiful Isabella."

"Thank you Maura."

"Can I steal my beautiful bride away?"

"Yes Niall. I love you my son and I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you mum." He kissed her cheek and then led me to a group of boys. I immediately recognized them.

"Luke! Michael! Calum!"

"Isabella how are you? Might I say you look beautiful and it was a beautiful ceremony."

"Thank you you guys. Where's Ashton?"

"He was here a minute ago. I'll go find him." Calum walked away in search of my brother.

"Luke can I talk with you?"