House Guests

I woke up the next morning very refreshed and not tired. I stretched out my body and immediately tensed. Something isn't right. I quickly got up and ran into the nursery to see my mum feeding the little troublemakers.

"Hey! You're finally up, Sleep well?"

"Yes I was exhausted. Who knew having kids would exhaust someone."

"Well that's why it's called motherhood."

"Thank you mum. I can do it from here."

"No go and take a shower and get ready for the day. The boys will be here soon."

"Okay thanks again mum." I kissed her cheek, kissed my babes cheeks and then went to go and take a shower. When I stepped out of the shower my phone started to ring and I saw my favorite boy was calling me.

"Niall how are you today?"

"I miss my wife."

"I miss my husband."

"I wish I could kiss those lips of yours."

"Niall I'm trying to get ready and all your doing is turning me on."

"Babe if I was there I would take care of it."

"Well then you better get over here."

"No can do. Have a show tonight in Perth babe."

"I know Niall and then tomorrow or tonight you leave for Japan. Maybe I'll come to Tokyo's shows with Ashton."

"I would love that babe. I can show you around Tokyo." Just then the doorbell rang meaning the guys were here.

"I would love that Niall. Listen Ashton just got here with the guys so I gotta go. Remember I love you forever."

"Forever and always."

"I love you my handsome husband."

"And I love you my beautiful wife."

"Bye." I whispered pushing back my tears.

"Bye." I hung up and wiped my face and went outside to see the guys.

"Ashton I missed you big brother."

"I just saw you a couple of days ago."

"I know, but aren't I allowed to miss my brother."

"How are my niece and nephew?"

"Mum's with them in the nursery. Feel free to go and see them."  I walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I smelled coffee which I have to thank god for inventing.

"Here's your cup of coffee."

"Thanks dad. I need this to get me through the day." I poured some milk and sugar in and when it was sweet enough I drank all of it.

"Thanks again dad for the coffee."

"I know how it feels to have kids."

"Wow thanks dad we love you too." I kissed his cheek and went back to the nursery to see my mum yelling at the boys since they weren't holding the kids properly. It was a funny sight.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Please be careful with them Ashton."

"You come and show us how to hold them then." I walked over to mum and she handed me James and Bindi who were crying and wanted there mommy.

"Shhh it's okay. Mummys here." I bounced them up and down trying to calm them when I had an idea.

"I'll be right back." I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I quickly dialed Niall's number and waited.