"Erm...yeah, I'll try to get some sleep" He looks down to the floor. 'I have to deal with this alone...I can't put more pressure on her right now'

"O-Okay" Y/n says and walks over to the door, "You know where my room is, so if anything is wrong or you just wanna talk, don't be afraid to knock" The female finfishes and closes his door with a sigh.

<•>

'Just relax...you'll feel really good soon, okay?~'

Izuku jolts from his bed, pain inflicting his heart. "Wh-What was that just now?" He can't stop panting. The trauma has caused his shirt to get soaked, Izuku quickly takes it off and practically stumbles his way to the bathroom.

Sweat drooling down his forehead, in panic, the boy shuts the door harshly and looks over to the sink. But before he can reach the sink, a churning sensation in his stomach takes the poor boy over to the toilet where he throws up. His hands are clenching the seat painfully, knuckles going white. He keeps throwing up so much that only liquid is leaving his burning throat.

"Agh" Izuku holds his stomach, finally getting time to breathe and sits next to the toilet, head hung over. "...Ugh I feel sick" The teen murmurs and with all strength left in his body, he picks himself up and shudders his way to the sink.

And to be nice to himself, he looks disgusting. Hair faltering in every direction with a certain stickiness to it. Eyes dreary and bloodshed: while he knows why his eyes look like that. Particularly from all the heavy crying, he went through all day and before falling asleep.

Then when his mind gets time to linger, he thinks about his dream--or nightmare. It was about Rose, well, he isn't surprised. Of course, she will haunt his dreamland now.

'Why can't I just get some peace?' Tears start rolling down his cheeks yet again while he tries to wash his hands, but it gets too painful to keep it inside. "Why am I like this?" Izuku starts whimpering, turning on the water in a higher force to conceal his sounds. It's still 2 AM in the night, and he is afraid to wake someone up.

Grabbing some tissues, Izuku creeps down the hallway. Wiping his tears and trying to stop crying. He makes to his bedroom and slums down on his bed. 'It's okay....I'ts okay. I'll be okay. Just keep it together' The boy tries to reassure himself. 'I'm not in the hospital anymore, I can try to live a normal life'

As it is the first night Izuku is spending the night at the L/n resident, Y/n's senses are far more than high. Sure it's 2 AM in the night, the minute she heard the bathroom door shut close, she was awake and knew what was going on.

Her room is in the same hallway as Izuku's. She heard his light footsteps walk over to his room again and that was her cue to leave her own bed.

'Gosh I hope he's okay'

She silently closes her own door and walks into the dark hallway. She stands in front of Izuku's room, he left his door a crook open.

She can hear his distinctive whimpers muffled by what's she's expecting his pillow. She debates on what to do.

'I can't leave him there...but what do I say? We haven't talked about anything. No...I can't leave him like this...he's hurting and I need to be there'

With a final exhale, the female pushes the door open and takes a step inside. "It's worst in the night right?"

Izuku almost falls out of the bed, "Y-Y/n!? What are you doing here?" He quickly tries to dry his eyes.

It's hurtful to see, how he is so used to hide everything inside. Like he is afraid to be sad in front of others. It's painful to watch, yet understandable.

She sighs and walks over to the bed, Izuku quickly puts the duvet over him as he is still shirtless. "I know the nights are the worst to handle...when you've been pretending to be happy all day and then it all comes out in the night"

Izuku's lips start to tremble, how did she figure everything out so quickly? How can she understand him so well?

Seeing Izuku unresponsive state, Y/n sits down next to him and places a hand over his cheek delicately. "So let me help you" She whispers.

And with that being said, she feels Izuku's tears roll down his cheek. "I-I'm sorry" He cries.

"No, don't be" She moves the covers and sits closer to him. "It was never your fault" She puts his head at the crook of her neck and lets him cry it all out.

"You never deserved any of this"

"It's okay...just let it all out"

"I'm never leaving your side"

She keeps ushering sweet nothings into his ear while he holds her tight and cries. She nuzzles her nose into his hair and rubs his back, before giving his forehead a soft kiss.

"Mhm" Izuku looks up at her, eyes glassy but his cries have subsided. "C-Can you stay here?" He asks shakily.

Y/n nods and pulls him to lay down on the bed, gently caressing his hair. "I wasn't planning on leaving"

Izuku feels something warm spread across his chest. It's devouring him. Yet it feels so safe and pretty much amazing. He wants to be strong for her, he wants to smile for her.

Truly his reason to start living.

Then he does the one thing he thought he'd never had the guts to do before.

While the girl is caressing his hair so lovingly, waiting for him to fall asleep. He grabs her hand and stops her. He can feel her body tense, those big e/c curious eyes looking at him for an answer.

Izuku closes his eyes and gives her a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you"

He actually, for the first time.
Gave back affection...and trusted his own heart.