He swooped down and around and mansion grounds then soared down the driveway were a hooded man stood on the corner, popping his phone in his pocket.

Like a screaming banshee, Agnés came dive bombing towards him. The guy threw up his hands to protect himself as he fell backwards. In one swift move, Agnés changed forms, snatched the guy and sped down the street into the shadow of one of the houses near by, and slammed him up against the wall.

"Tell me who you work for and what you want or I'll rip your damn heart out." He threaten in a calm tone and with a dark smile.

The man quickly buckled under his gaze and spilled everything.

Agnés became greatly enraged.

* * *

Sebastian and Adrien paled as Rosetta started at them. 

"What. . . .were you two doing in there?" Rosetta asked, giving them a strange look.

"Uh. . . .well un. . . ." Adrien swallowed, not knowing what to say. He looked up at Sebastian for help.

"Nothing in particular," Sebastian started, his cheeks blushing. "Just talking."

"But the door was locked."

"I unlocked it."

Rosetta tilted her head to the side. "You don't have a key Mr. Belmont."

"I can picklock a few things, doors included."

She became suspicious. "When I passed by, I heard something and it wasn't talking."

Adrien shot the vampire an angry look. In apology, Sebastian inclined his head.

"Oh my gosh," Rosetta covered her mouth. "Did you two. . . .have sex?"

"NO!" Adrien hollered, his face burning. 

Sebastian closed his eyes and placed his knuckles to his forehead. "Even I won't compel to take such a risk. No Miss Rosetta, we did not. On the contrary, I don't think Adrien is quite ready for that."

How many shades of red could one person's cheeks get? Adrien hung his head, completely embarrassed but Sebastian was right, he wasn't about to get in a bed with someone else anytime soon.

"Then were you two. . . .making out? Oh my gosh! You two are together aren't you!?"

"Please Miss Rosetta, shout it out a little louder for the whole school to hear and embarrass Adrien." Sebastian said sardonically. He placed a hand on his hip. "I'm sure he would love it. Go ahead, spread that around. Let the world know while you're doing so."

"Who's side are you on?"Adrien gritted through his teeth, not hearing the sarcastic tone.

The vampire gazed down at him, "Yours. And I shall forevermore be on your side."

Rosetta covered her mouth, her eyebrows shot up and her eyes sparkled. Her dimples rose, indicating a smile behind her hand. She almost wanted to do just as Mr. Belmont suggested: tell the whole world.

"Are you two really. . . .?"

Sebastian turned to Adrien and raised a brown, curious if the boy would openly admit to their relationship. But Adrien shook his head, feeling self-conscious about it. He wasn't ready for others to know, although that didn't stop Rosetta from making her own judgment.

"Oh. . . .you two are in love!" Rosetta squealed. She did a little jig then hugged Adrien as tightly as she could. "I'm so happy for you!" 

"Oh yes, we definitely are." A venomous voice curled through the air.